I Broke The Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Broke The Site

Sorry folks, i was tinkering with the sites software and accidentality broke the site.
    Should be fixed now
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Seems to be. Just need people to post!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
      Seems to be. Just need people to post!
      Yep, shame, cause we have a great deal more we could discuss and get involved in

Comment

Hey y'all! Got home last night leaving at noon to go back BUT!!! I am not able to access the site on my phone anymore. SO ... this IS the first chance to say hello. I can SEE ur posts but if I try to "comment" it says error.
        So glad to see y'all are still here.
        I need to get your addresses thru DM - so I can send a card through the occasions if something should happen. GIS thanks so much for getting us going again
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 19-01-2023, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Hey y'all! Got home last night leaving at noon to go back BUT!!! I am not able to access the site on my phone anymore. SO ... this IS the first chance to say hello. I can SEE ur posts but if I try to "comment" it says error.
          So glad to see y'all are still here.
          I need to get your addresses thru DM - so I can send a card through the occasions if something should happen. GIS thanks so much for getting us going again
          Hmm, i don't use Tapatalk a lot, but, it is broken, so, i'll have to figure out what's gone wrong, give me a couple of days to figure this out

Comment

Weird thing is the site is visible if you log out of Tapatalk, happy days

Comment

Thanks GIS, I use that quite a lot.... (TAPATALK) just for The Book Joint. please let me know anything I can do on my end. Appreciate you!

Comment

Turns out the latest bit of software for Tapatalk has a bug in it, waiting for an updated file from them

Comment

oh good to know - it's so convent to use my iPhone. Thx GIS!

Comment

oh good to know - it's so convent to use my iPhone. Thx GIS!
                    All fixed, well, works on my iPhone

Comment

oh! good I'll try it now!

Comment

Bam! Yes! Thx so much Gis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been unable to pull up our chats off my iPhone ... several weeks now.

Comment

I have been unable to pull up our chats off my iPhone ... several weeks now.
                            I didn't realise the app wasn't working, try it now.
                            It works fine on my iPhone.

Please, in future, let me know if there is a problem

Comment

YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X