X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Errors

If anyone notices something missing or not working please let me know
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

We're baaaaacccckkkk! Thanks so much Gis - I've checked everyday (several times, different ways)

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      We're baaaaacccckkkk! Thanks so much Gis - I've checked everyday (several times, different ways)
      It's been an immense struggle and learning curve for me, despite taking regular database backups you can't guarantee they are not corrupted until you try to use them, anyway, we are back and that's the main thing.
      Note, you might want to check your registered email address, i did try sending you emails through the crisis but they bounced back

Comment

It should be noted that you will only see and feel a diference with the site if you visit online via a web browser, the tapatalk side of things will not show any differences

Comment

Sorry I'm not very clever.

I look at the forum on my laptop - is that a web browser?

What is tapatalk?

Comment

Another "slight problem" I have is on the topics where there are dozens of pages such as what are you reading, your weather, what are you doing etc it used to take me straight to the latest post. Now it starts right at the beginning in 2015 and I have to move on to current posts

Comment

Working...
            X