No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen it: I'm "waiting" on Kung Fu Panda 4, Minions, Twister 2, Bad Boys4, can't think of anything else right now. We DID watch Axel Foley last night - ... I'm just glad we didn't pay the theater prices - it was ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
      Went to see the prequel A Quiet Place - Day One.
      Decent enough 7/10
      I saw it too. I knew it couldn't have a happily ever after ending, but it was a temporarily satisfactory ending.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• The Smithsonian Channel's INSIDE the FACTORY starts this week! They're really good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post

I saw it too. I knew it couldn't have a happily ever after ending, but it was a temporarily satisfactory ending.
          Yep, fully expect another off shoot from this
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Just saw Bad Boys 4 is coming to Prime Tuesday. wow - welp -

Comment

• FUN! Looking forward to Prime's The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare .... have y'all seen the trailer? OH, go look it up!

Comment

• Let's see...Saw Part 1 of Kevin Costner's big Western project "Horizon" - liked it. I think it hasn't done well because people didn't realize it's 4 part show and at the end it doesn't say "Next on Horizon..." it just goes into scenes from future installments and they got confused. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next one coming out in August, Saw A Quiet Place: Day 1 - liked it. Not a happy ending but that was expected. Also saw Deadpool and Wolverine...liked it. The action got a little tiresome--too much of the same thing--but the dialogue was a lot of fun with Ryan Reynolds welcoming himself and Hugh Jackman to DISNEY'S Marvel Cinematic Universe and how they will own Jackman for "the next ninety years" kind of stuff.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan, whoa. you've been busy! GOOD. How are you doing, your family? Been thinking of y'all & wishing u well.

Comment

• My next 2 movies are : It Ends with us - maybe ... But for sure want to see Harick Connick Jr. in Find me Falling. These are AT HOME with nothing much to do movies.

Comment

• Ooh, Romulus is out on the 16th August, it's another Alien movie that is set between the 1st and 2nd movies.
                      Her indoors does not want to watch it so it's gonna be a sit on my own deal, can't wait
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Funny - those seem to be the GOOD ones too

Comment

• Twisters. ALREADY! I'll be watching that this weekend!

Comment

• hey y'all just spent this weekend watch the baseball Little League World Series... FL, USA played China Taipei ... these boys, bless it. So much pressure & a little attitude ... some of these boys have FULL baseball fields, batting cages, "therapists" at their homes.... it's unreal. So much pressure. When I was 12? we won our State of Tennessee Championship in Softball & went to the World Series held in FL. NOTHING like this, haha. My sister at age 19 coached & her age group 8-9-10 won the Tennessee State their the World Series was held in TX and they WON!!! ~ ahhh... so long ago.

Comment

• I have lots of respect to anyone who competes at the top level in any sport.

It all used to be on natural ability but now their whole life is training/practising and they have no time for anything else in life

Comment

• YB I said the same thing. I am still amazed at Babe Ruth.... just got out there & killed it - no trainers, ate what he wanted, drank, their equipment was shotty - traveled like they did - WOW, he was IT. And today kids complain & demand (or is it their parents). My dad worked 7 day rotation AND still managed to get us to practice, go to all the game - pick up other kids, buy us what we needed & WORKED with us. NOTHING like what goes on today. it's funny I watch now & hey, these girls are great BUT I say "get ur tailgate down" - anything u can touch with ur glove u can catch - EVERYONE MOVE when the ball is hit. -Know where ur next play could be. -RUN don't watch the ball. -Cover ur backup *** that's how the China team lost!
                                It's good memories, makes me smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X