TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    OK, finally watched the series finale of Young Sheldon. whoa 5-6 tissues I used.
    Yeah, that was hard, but a good ending altogether for the series and tying it in with TBBT. Loved Sheldon's baptism scene!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• yeah, when he pointed as his mom - the music - classic! It did touch on a lot. We still have ALL the March-May of our "other" shows to watch. gotta catch up.

Comment

• So, next movie will be the latest Mad Max movie, Furiosa
        Will go watch that on Wednesday lunchtime for my birthday treat to myself
        Her indoors is not interested
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I didn't notice that Bad Boys "4" was coming out so soon. THIS weekend. Not a Will Smith fan anymore -- but I have enjoyed their movies & this looks to be good!

Comment

• Wepl... sat down to watch The Whale we've had recorded all year... Opening scene - noooooo. then I made it thru 10 minutes after. MAYBE ANOTHER DAY

Comment

• STILL don't have NETFLIX but I've been trying to watch TV interviews & body language videos on Baby Reindeer..... have any of y'all seen it? Mercy but the lady Fiona in the Piers Morgan interview has a THICK accent. I watched it twice before I understood her

Comment

STILL don't have NETFLIX but I've been trying to watch TV interviews & body language videos on Baby Reindeer..... have any of y'all seen it? Mercy but the lady Fiona in the Piers Morgan interview has a THICK accent. I watched it twice before I understood her
                I've not watched it but aim to some time in the near future

Comment

• woo hoo It's the most wonderful time of the year. SHARK WEEK July 7. NATGEO July 2

Comment

• ok - I did it. I ordered NETFLIX.... we'll see

Comment

• AND, there is a new Alien movie coming out soon, Romulus, out in August, ooh, can't wait for that one

Comment

• couldn't sleep so I watched the Trooping of the Color --- nice to see that tradition last so long! Beautiful

Comment

• I don't think I can actually WATCH the debate. 1. it's too late for me. 2. I don't care for Biden & 3. I don't care for the back & forth of it all

Comment

couldn't sleep so I watched the Trooping of the Color --- nice to see that tradition last so long! Beautiful
                            I'm very anti monarchy, waste of tax payers money in my mind
                            What gets me is that Anne, where does she get all those medals from, she never ever served in any forces and is a total fraud when compared to our veterans

Comment

• It's here!!!!!!

Comment

• Went to see the prequel A Quiet Place - Day One.
                                Decent enough 7/10

Comment

Working...
                                X