Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    So sorry must be a spoiler alert [emoji599] [emoji599][emoji599][emoji599]it was the one JUST BEFORE the winter finale.
    The one with the movie director?
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT: Nolan shoots a home invader ... that's the episode. THEN the NEXT episode his "girlfriend" shoots the brother of the guy Nolan shot IN Nolan's home. THEN ... did I miss an episode? 'cause NOTHING has been said since! Weird.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT: Nolan shoots a home invader ... that's the episode. THEN the NEXT episode his "girlfriend" shoots the brother of the guy Nolan shot IN Nolan's home. THEN ... did I miss an episode? 'cause NOTHING has been said since! Weird.
        First the guy was a robbery suspect, then he became a home invader. And Nolan's girlfriend Chen didn't shoot the brother (also now a revenge-seeking home invader in the subsequent episode), she just yelled "HEY!" and Nolan was able to launch the distracted dude through the plate glass window. None of the following episodes have mentioned it, but we still have one or two to watch.

Comment

• Thanks— we missed the episode AFTER Chen yelled. Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks— we missed the episode AFTER Chen yelled. Ok.
            So you missed the brief investigation of the altercation in Nolan's home? Oooo, that was one of the best episodes yet, and not just because of the investigation!

Comment

• Yes we did! We thought we heard announced that the show would be back after a winter break ..... somehow we didn’t see it. Poof, just nothing.

Comment

• Anyone see The Old Man and the Gun? I may rent that today & watch it. White Boy Rick??? A Star is Born????

Comment

Anyone see The Old Man and the Gun? I may rent that today & watch it. White Boy Rick??? A Star is Born????
                  We saw A Star Is Born. Good movie, same downer ending as always.

Comment

• U know I never knew the ending. I read about it a month or so AFTER this version opened. Kinda a bummer. Also I went several years without knowing the ending to Thelma & Louise ‘TIL someone blurted it out AFTER I mentioned I had rented it for the weekend. Bummer.

Comment

U know I never knew the ending. I read about it a month or so AFTER this version opened. Kinda a bummer. Also I went several years without knowing the ending to Thelma & Louise ‘TIL someone blurted it out AFTER I mentioned I had rented it for the weekend. Bummer.
                      This is why you go see movies on the BIG screen! Don't wait to rent! Get your tickets NOW! Candy! Popcorn! Cup holders! Surround sound!

Comment

• We watched Snowden .. very good. Hacker OR whistle blower???[emoji848]
                        Also my Blu Ray of Bohemian Rhapsody came in yesterday watched it twice already.
                        AND has anyone seen the trailer for Yesterday? Oh I’ll have to go see this!

Comment

• Well... I had that one wrong. But WOW Latoya Jackson looked wonderful! She sounded great most weeks. She should be proud the judges thought she was a 20 something model! I guessed one of the En Vouge singers. Rebe ?????
                          the Rabbit - the Peacock - the Monster - the Bee - the Lion ????????

Comment

• Movie Reviews

YES! we got that one right. Rumor Willis can sing good - if you like that Amy Winehouse sound. So the Monster, Bee & Peacock are left.
                            ???? T pain, Patti La Belle, a chick from En Vouge/ Denise Williams and Donnie Osmond???
                            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 03-03-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Ok! Donnie Osmond ... knew that from day one. Good guess on T-Pain!!! But Gladys Knight was a judge guess & yeah the age, the baking, and the Empress factor... but I still thought not. Oh well.

Comment

• Just looking around for NEW movies coming out this year. What has happened to the movie industry? We used to go out to a movie once a week ... Luv Tuesday's. If it weren't for SEQUELS we prolly wouldn't see a movie a year! 2019 DeadPool 2, Crazy Rich Asians, Bohemian Rhapsody, D.S. The Grinch
                                June 21 Toy Story 4
                                June 28 Yesterday
                                July 19 The Lion King
                                August 2 Hobbs & Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X