X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh! Gr8! [emoji332]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just watched Bluewater Horizon 'on demand' tv - lots of noise, shouting, fire, structure falling, people getting killed or horribly injured, hard to hear much of the dialogue, did see who the rat that set it all off was, he survived, hubby left the room, very tragic but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not a favourite!

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
        Just watched Bluewater Horizon 'on demand' tv - lots of noise, shouting, fire, structure falling, people getting killed or horribly injured, hard to hear much of the dialogue, did see who the rat that set it all off was, he survived, hubby left the room, very tragic but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not a favourite!
        Did you mean Deepwater Horizon ?
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
          Did you mean Deepwater Horizon ?
          Yes, that's the one, I guess the noise and the action chased the title right out of my mind and yet it was one I had wanted to see, sorry I chose it, it was on our pay per view telly, so I really think I could have spent my $6.00 more wisely (or I should say Dave's dollars as he pays the Cogeco bill). Lots of them look great when you see the trailer and don't deliver when you see the whole thing. I like Mark Wahlberg but even his acting skills couldn't rescue this one for me.

Comment

• I liked it for the fact it showed more the "guys" rather than the BP end of it. I knew Jim Neal, the lawyer for the Exxon oil spill & the way he'd talk about the wildlife - oh so sad, then the TV showed that for months - too sad!
            I thought the accent John Malkovich used was fascinating! Loved it!

Comment

• Watched Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Fun popcorn movie. No acting or writing Oscars, but I was happy with it. If you liked the first one, you'll probably like this one, maybe even more.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Watched Split, quite good except the ending is a bit weird, set up for Split 2
                7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                  Watched Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Fun popcorn movie. No acting or writing Oscars, but I was happy with it. If you liked the first one, you'll probably like this one, maybe even more.
                  I thought the first one might have been a better overall movie, but thought this one was funnier. 7.5/10

Comment

• Didn't watch Patriot's Day - but will. did a Big Bang marathon instead!

Waiting to purchase Pirates tickets for Mem. Day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Style View Post
                      I thought the first one might have been a better overall movie, but thought this one was funnier. 7.5/10
                      Drax was definitely funnier all by himself. He had some great lines!
                      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Anyone watching The Son?

Comment

• Bought my Pirates tickets. I'll let y'all know if I like it. Didn't care for the last one as much, prolly 'cause I have such a hard time with Penelope Cruzes' accent.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Pirates was ok. I really enjoyed the scenes "with the old crew". I had a really hard time understanding Salazar. but a bit of a bummer for me.
                            *****stay after ALL credits

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 30-05-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Patriots Day - Lest we never forget the courage of the wounded and those that lost their lives. This movie was never gonna be anything but a re-enactment of the days after the Boston Marathon run to capture the 2 thugs who carried out the bombing as seen by the American point of view.
                              As a movie it was more poignant than it was a great movie, but, i'll still give it an 8.5/10

Comment

• Baywatch - stupid movie - but I almost embarrassingly laughed a lot. I could never recommend it but...
                                Pirates - If you liked the others, you'll like this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X