No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone caught the Masked Singer on FOX? I missed it but wow all the talk the next day! So I looked back over it & I've set my DVDR to record this. I agree with most on the Rumor Willis guess - Kate Hudson. Reading clues: Busy Phillips, Vanilla Ice -Hugh Jackman, Neil Patrick Harris, Mc Hammer -Donnie Osmond- Bobby Brown.... I'll have to sit & watch the whole episode ... just watched YT footage. Seems fun with the clues & the costumes are AWESOME (the Lion)
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-01-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
      Watched my must watch X-mas movie, Die Hard, yippee yay ay
      I watched it on Christmas night....can't believe it came out 30 years ago!

Comment

• Funny! Yep that’s a good one ... Christmas or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Movie Reviews

We just watched The Masked Singer. My guesses are Peacock: Neil Patrick Harris Donnie Osmond Hugh Jackman Bruno Mars
          Lion: Kate Hudson Dakota Johnson Rumor Willis
          Monster: Brian McKnight
          Deer: Terry Bradshaw ????loves horses the Wild West & uses sports tape & “you’ll be surprised to know I can sing”. Kevin Costner? Kirk Russell ? Peyton Manning??? Kiefer Southerland[emoji1743]*[emoji3601][emoji1743]*[emoji3601][emoji1743]*[emoji3601]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-01-2019, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• TMS last night: *** spoilers ***. even tho I tried to stay away from what happened - it was all over the net the next dy. YES! We guess the pineapple was Tommy Chong. My other guesses are: Nick Lachey, Paris Jackson, Amy Schumer, KKKKKK one of the Kardashians, Wilson/Phillips lead ...Lisa Lisa/Denise Williams/Taylor Dane???? Donna Summer, It's very hard when these people can be ANYBODY. actors, athletes, comedians, people......family....
            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-01-2019, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Anyone watching Project Blue Book?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Donna Summer, It's very hard when these people can be ANYBODY. actors, athletes, comedians, people......family....
                Donna Summer would be hard, since she's been dead for some time now.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                  Donna Sommers would be hard, since she's been dead for some time now.
                  Didn’t know. I thought she did the......WAIT! That’s Chaka Khan!!!!!
                  Yep Summers died 2012 it says.
                  did the Parade recently [emoji18]
                  Ok how bout Patti LaBelle.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 15-01-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Wow. Terry Bradshaw. - I wanted the unicorn voted off. she doesn't seem like a good singer - brave for trying - but that doesn't mean she's good. Still think the lion is Rumor Willis. T-Pain on the Monster? Donnie Osmond on the peacock.

Comment

• We've been watching Body Cam ... wow this stuff is intense.

Comment

• Body Cam...I'm assuming it's officer body cams?

Comment

• Meg it’s on the ID discovery channel Tuesday nights at nine central. So far we’ve been in several different states varying situations to us they’re all horrible. Kevin and I are screaming at the TV shoot him taser him get away from him he’s got a knife it’s awful! And this is real life it’s not just a TV show or a movie it’s really amazing what our men& women in blue do. [emoji1345]*[emoji3603][emoji1345]*[emoji3601][emoji170]

Comment

• Wow I was off on the Poodle. I thought it was Elle Kemper. Margaret Cho, huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Anyone watching The Rookie? Well... this week's episode ... could they just not watch the camera? We hear him cock the gun, it WAS cocked, it fell to the floor cocked he was facing the officer. the family would say yes he had a gun..... now on the replay ... we DIDN'T hear the cock. interesting. This is a good series but all this was a little ...much.
                              Which episode is this, 4AM? Is it the one where Nolan has to shoot the robbery suspect? We've been playing catchup on our Tivo and we're up to the big shootout with the drug dealers in the apartment building. The first episode or two I wasn't that impressed with this show, but it's definitely getting better as the season progresses.
                              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• So sorry must be a spoiler alert [emoji599] [emoji599][emoji599][emoji599]it was the one JUST BEFORE the winter finale....

Comment

Working...
                                X