No announcement yet.

Movie Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our radio guy said the same thing Dan.

Comment

• Friend saw that one and loved it...I hadn't heard of it...may have to check it out

Comment

• Anyone watching The Rookie? It's good.

Comment

• Waiting for 9am to see if Kid Rock is in our Nashville Parade. News Channel 2.

Comment

• Looking forward to the movie "Dumplin" with Jennifer Aniston...comes out on Netflix tomorrow. Girls night kinda movie

Comment

• I've seen good things about that movie Meg.

I just watched Crazy Rich Asians over the weekend. I thought it was good! The "Falling in Love with You" seen is amazing!

Comment

• I can't believe I haven't seen the new movie The Grinch.... we're going THIS WEEK! I have not heard ONE thing about it, good or bad. I think it was released waaaaaaay too early.

Comment

• Anyone watching The Rookie? Well... this week's episode ... could they just not watch the camera? We hear him cock the gun, it WAS cocked, it fell to the floor cocked he was facing the officer. the family would say yes he had a gun..... now on the replay ... we DIDN'T hear the cock. interesting. This is a good series but all this was a little ...much.

Comment

• Dumplin' was a cute movie. All the funny parts were in the trailer.

Haven't caught The Rookie yet. I'm also way behind on This Is Us. But I did watch all of the 3rd season of Outlander!

Comment

• Finally got to watch The Polar Express, great entertainment
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I missed the new Little Women when it was at the theater

Comment

• Watched my must watch X-mas movie, Die Hard, yippee yay ay
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Love that movie! [emoji172] we’re going to see the cartoon movie Grinch today!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Loved that Die Hard movie, I've seen it a number of times now, in fact I think we have a collection of the Die Hard movies, some better than others.

Comment

• Movie Reviews

So watched The Grinch yesterday 1. Didn't like the new music. thank goodness they left in Christmas Day that The Who's sing. 2. The narration just didn't grab me. The voice wasn't story telling "grabbing". The cartoon was cute.
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-12-2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X