No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great update! Worried for y'all out that way. The tornado was lower in the state - so we missed it, but devastation in Selma. HEY -- It's snowing!!!

Comment

• After a spell ot temperatures in the 40's and a lot of rain it is now cooling off here with temps in the low 30's. A light covering of snow this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
        After a spell ot temperatures in the 40's and a lot of rain it is now cooling off here with temps in the low 30's. A light covering of snow this morning
        Same in the Netherlands. For the first time in a long, long time we had clear skies. Ik took this picture Tuesday morning. It's my home town Zutphen. Tonight we will have some snow!Zutphen_zonsopgang.jpg

Comment

• Our Monday Tuesday snow is still here. Very cold

Comment

• Brouwer, that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing! We are having lots of rain, few tornadoes ....(in Alabama where mom lives) today is going to be in the 60's - then lower I believe. I'd love some snow! Brouwer I live near Music City, Nashville, TN. -- Southern USA

Comment

• Recently we had a very cold spell, then a very wet spell, then cold again so since Christmas it's not been too good so to see some bright sunshine for a couple of hours today was brilliant. Only just over 40 degrees at the warmest but is better. Forecast is similar for the next couple of weeks. If of course the forecasters have got it right

Comment

• 71 degeres and sunny today, but, MAN, did we get some wind overnight! Whew! Still windy today, but not as bad here in the lowlands. In the foothills and canyons that surround Los Angeles, the winds are still kicking pretty strong. Hopefully no fires break out. Luckily we had those few weeks of rainy weather to make everything green.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan the weather out there seems so erratic - well I think of constantly sunny - like most do about California.... glad ur there to "tell the story right". (luv to quote movies). We have humidity, tornadoes.... yep that about it ha!

Comment

• getting a bout of ICE next two days - high's low 30's low's 20's..... yuk, ice

Comment

• We've been going through a wee patch of mild temps, not shorts weather by any means but not freezing.
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• That's always nice to have a break from the cold! It's 32 ... we're in the "middle an ice storm" ... very little fell last night, more today tho I think. Schools are out, but traffic is moving along.

Comment

• We got some more rain last night. Might reach our seasonal average for the first time in a number of years.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• that's good to hear Dan!

Comment

• beautiful sunny day 20 right now! (goin' up to 36)

Comment

• beautiful -- the sun on the trees WITH the ice.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X