X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet dreams Chuck
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Oh cute! hey Chuck! Hope u have a wonderful winter! Thanks for sharing Dan

Comment

• Quite mild, though the first frost of year isn't far away

Comment

• We had a very slight frost on Friday morning. The sun had melted it all by 10am

Comment

• Our first big rainstorm of the season will be arriving overnight. It's not much compared to mid-West standards. We'll have no tornadoes and rainfall will probably only be an inch or so in our immediate area. Tons and tons and tons of garbage will get washed out of the streets and into storm drain channels and from there into the ocean though. The beaches will be a mess with it for the few days it will take to clean it up.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Bummer. The trash - you mean just debris or ACTUAL trash? Glad for y'all to get some rain - the other is awful - what a mess.
              We had bad frost twice already a few weeks back - looked like it has snowed ... must have been first week of October - which was ODD for us.
              70's % 50's this voting week - then by the weekend in the 20's a night as far as the Acc Weather goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Bummer. The trash - you mean just debris or ACTUAL trash?
                It will be both. Gardening waste, fast food containers, water bottles, plastic bags, clothes, syringes...much of the stuff comes from homeless encampments. Gardening waste comes from leaf blowers blasting leaves and lawn clippings into the street rather than raking or sweeping. We can't burn leaf piles here in So Cal because of air quality regulations.

Comment

• That sux! I hate to hear it. Today's rainy ... then SNAP! COLD!!! next 10 -12 days -

Comment

• We are finding it cool when we get up, quite nice 10am - 4pm, then comes quite cool in the evening

Comment

• OH my gosh - it is so cold here! It hasn't been passed 45? and at night it's low 20's. SO odd! I love the weather - but it's not even Thanksgiving yet! BUT of course next week it's back into the 60's. Do y'all know if it'll be NICE for your 24th?

Comment

• WE have had quite a lot of rain this past week. Temperatures in the mid 40's during the day, dropping to 40 at night

Comment

• Had our first frost of the year, can feel it getting colder each day

Comment

• Our weather is spectacular this week. Mid 70s to maybe low 80s by Thanksgiving Day, low 50s/high 40s at night. We still need rain badly. Might get a brief shot at some by early next week.

Comment

• ALL that ounds good! I wish you rain Dan. It's 65 today which is so much better than the last 2 freezing weeks. We are also expecting rain the next 2 days. Our first frost was Oct6-7th.... I remember because it was SO ODD!. Lovin' this weather.

Comment

• Today will be nice- TONIGHT? thunderstorms & cooler the rest of the week. But this morning! sweet!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X