No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those all sound good ! Yeah, this year I've changed my mind - we'll just buy them from a local Fresh Market.

and to Gis. ........ was the weather nice? (see what I did there Dan). it's two-parter, ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Those all sound good ! Yeah, this year I've changed my mind - we'll just buy them from a local Fresh Market.

and to Gis. ........ was the weather nice? (see what I did there Dan). it's two-parter, ha!
      We thank you for your support.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• DAN! How are you out that way? The fires??? U hanging in there..... how's Chuck?

Comment

• It's a combo answer (Dan) laawwww it's muggy! Already in the 8-'s first thing going to be 91. MUGGY! Today's my errands day - kinda want to postpone it. (yuk)

Comment

• No fires affacting us here in So Cal at the moment. Chuck is doing well, thanks for asking. Weather here is about average for this time of year. Overcast in the morning, burning off in the afternoons with temps in the mid to upper 70s.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sounds nice. It's been overcast here ... cool - had to use the heat yesterday morning & today - but that was more for the cats! Hope everyone has nice family plans for Memorial Day weekend ahead. otherwise same o same o here.

Comment

• We would still like it to be a little warmer. Only a week until June and we rarely hit 70, if we do it's only for a couple of hours

Comment

• I could do that! Today is overcast - windy TONIGHT we're supposed to have tornado warnings, hail, storms ... already getting Accurate-Weather alerts.

Comment

• Quite a mixed period, lot of rain, some sunshine but not enough heat, soon be June
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• "mixed" is a good way to put it. But of course Memorial Day weekend will be muggy & 90.

Comment

• W e have been away for a few days to South Wales. Couldn't get on here, don't know why - poor Wifi?

Weather been very pleasant, only around 70 but nice

Comment

• WOW - very nice YB! It's beautiful out today 88 +humidity >79%

Comment

• overcast & muggy!!!

Comment

• We've just had a nice few days of sunshine, but, with a cooling wind, all changing now though with an overcast prediction
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Sunny today - maybe this afternoon may get the rocket out for a drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X