Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold, wet & windy. I definitely DON'T love this

Comment

• Ha! And I just saw this morning parts of Texas has major flooding I’m not sure where Deanie lives but the footage of Houston looked really bad.
      We’re having a small but severe storm I believe it’s going to rain the next three days here
      [emoji262][emoji260][emoji262]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• We've been on vacation! Got out of the heat and visited states in the Pacific Northwest, mostly Idaho. Saw some fall colors, visited with friends, even got a little rain! 3100+ miles over 12 days.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan that sounds wonderful I bet Idaho is beautiful and pacific northern coast area!! Do you have any favorite pictures you could share? No odd MASK problems - I hope. Must have been nice to get away!

Comment

• Got caught in the playing golf, not a pleasant experience
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Bummer. That’s only happened to us once or twice we’d just pull under a tree and drink!!! Haaa

Comment

• A lot cooler and darker in the mornings now, summer has defo left the building
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Gis we said the same thing this morning.... is it almost 7 at night or morning ... it was dark - may rain tho.

Comment

• raining - yea! today 80: then tomorrow & Sunday 63 & 40's at night! woo-hoo it's here! Chili for supper this weekend - ha!

Comment

• It was beautiful today sunny & 64!!!!

Comment

• 40 at 7 this morning— chilly but sunny 59 now

Comment

• very wet here today

Comment

• Sorry to hear that YB. I did a video of how beautiful it is here - but it wouldn't upload - so here's a picture. (the dead tree is our Pileated woodpecker's home x3)
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Dan u ok out that way! Earthquake is being reported. Just checking on u[emoji1309]

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Dan u ok out that way! Earthquake is being reported. Just checking on u[emoji1309]

Didn't even feel it! We're getting our first official rainstorm of the season today. Not going to be much, but it's better than a heat wave that is common in October.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X