What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Yeah. That’s wild about the A/C. People would ask on Twitter what they suggest to keep their cats cool & I’m like INDOOR CATS? Just not something I’d ever thought about. And it’s because it doesn’t stay warm/hot for long? Do y’all have central heat? Or is it a room by room thing?
    Most houses have central heating, but, it's a poverty issue too, many cannot afford to run it etc
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Very wet here today

Comment

• Today is supposed to be the last day for heat index in the triple digits for 10 days to 2 weeks. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Had to lower the window to the cat door & they ARE NOT HAPPY!

Comment

• Not raining here today although some parts of the UK have severe storms

Comment

• Yes! We had a small storm to come thru last night. Now our lower temperatures will begin . Wishing that for all y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• very nice out today !

Comment

• We have had a few wet days but dry and sunny today, forecast is for more of the same all week. Still not very warm though, rarely makes 70

Comment

• Oh I’ll be glad to have 70 degree days again! Our feels like to will be 103 —- uh

Comment

• Warmish enough for shorts and t-shirts but a wee bit overcast
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Dull and cool for the past few days. Just about makes 60 degrees early afternoon

Comment

• We were on our way to Las Vegas to visit my wife's sister yesterday and right at the halfway point, at the hottest part of the drive across the Mojave Desert, 112°F, our AC went out in our Honda CR-V. Had to drive almost two more hours before getting to our hotel. We found a place to get it fixed today so we can have AC driving four hours back home tomorrow.
                        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Here in the UK we constantly complain about cold weather but I think I prefer that to 115 degrees

Comment

• Oh bummer Dan - sorry to hear that! Hopefully your visit was nice tho! Was it a "pretty" drive? Been to Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Virginia City, Truckee, Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, but I don't remember the scenery except the touristy places.

Comment

• Its still not as nice as we would expect and hope for in August. A fair amount of rain today and more forecast for tomorrow. Monday/Tuesday look good (at the moment)

Comment

• Yeah a lot of rain - tornado [emoji946] warnings… flooding… wow

Comment

Working...
                                X