No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecting some thunderstorms tonight, was terribly hot and humid today, not pleasant.

Comment

• hot & humid today. I picked 24 tomatoes yesterday - thanks to a few days of hard rain - yummy! more again today.

Comment

• 22 [emoji534][emoji534][emoji534][emoji534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• hot hot hot humid humid humid

Comment

• Nice out now. Walking Simon. 83 lower humidity [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Warm and sunny, no humidity today, windows open until late in the day. Watered flower garden and grass that has started to turn yellow from lack of rain.

Comment

• us too Mo. Today is supposed to be thunderstorms, winds, hail, etc. bring it on! (well, gotta watch our HUGE trees right up against the house - Black Oak, Hickory, F. White Ash, Walnut, Poplar, White Oak, there's like 8 within in 10-20 feet & they're so TALL)

Comment

• NO RAIN, nothing! I guess I'll have to water ... feels like yesterday was 104. It's just too hot to be outside - it's not nice.

Comment

• supposed to rain & be 80 -whaaaaaa???? It's been so hot & humid I'll need to take away 4 flower pots that have just given up.

Comment

• Every night about 8:45 we hear a loud thud outside & finally caught this "guy". Yep up on & into our bird feeder.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Any racoons in our area like to upend our kitchen waste and scatter it around, so we have to make sure we have something heavy on top of the container on recycling days.

Comment

• mild for 3 days now back to hot again ALREADY this morning. NO rain until Sunday, bummer!

Comment

• Hot and humid, not too pleasant.

Comment

• Here too Mo. Today looks to be the hottest for the next week. Cooling off to mid 80's.

Comment

• Hot, humid and stormy today, lots and lots of rain, fine now, can see the moon.

Comment

Working...
                                X