No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo. I talked to my sister that lives up that way. She had had 17" of snow in the last few days & it's still snowing. She says the snow is totally blocking her front door!

Comment

• Yes, we've had quite a bit of snow this year, however, I have a photo of Dave and I in 2000 shovelling out the driveway and there was about a foot of snow then. We haven't had anything like that lately. Snowed all day yesterday and today but has stopped now, not a great accumulation but plenty for me!

Comment

• Oh yeah...80s all week! Perfect for walking the beach after work

Comment

• This was my sisters drive in Rochester Hills MI ... Mo this is for you! At the time they had 16.7 inches Saturday
          Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like more snow than we have. Hoping that the temp goes up over 32F this week, icicles were hanging from the bird feeders today.

Comment

• We finally got a little rain last night. Not enough to do anything besides water our grass for a week, but it was very nice for a little while!
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• It must be nice to have summer all year long - on the other hand, I can't stand a lot of heat - I think I'm a Spring and Autumn type person. Good that you had some refreshing rain. We're still looking at the icicles hanging from the eaves but the mercury is supposed to go up tomorrow, that will be nice.

Comment

• rain

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                    It must be nice to have summer all year long - on the other hand, I can't stand a lot of heat - I think I'm a Spring and Autumn type person.
                    Autumn is by far my favorite time of year!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• I am an Autumn lover as well [emoji262][emoji260][emoji262]
                      Yesterday was 73 at this time today 45. We have the weirdest weather sometimes.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• sunshine today and milder

Comment

• Rain rain rain [emoji943]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 76 today pretty & windy!

Comment

• Above 32F and raining, very dull and dreary but it's melting the snow and we can even see the lawn at the front of the house.

This isn't the correct area to put this but on FB a couple of people in the Reacher Creature section were saying what a good writer Nick Petrie is so I'm going to give him a try. Gis if you want to move this to the appropriate place please do.

Comment

• 76 again today, windy again today. The cats love it! I have the security screen doors "open" so they can smell listen & watch the outdoors! They're going out into the side OCE (outside cat enclosure). nice!!! Except for the hissing & chasing .... Sophie's a little sh*t

Comment

Working...
                                X