No announcement yet.

What's your weather like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had a cooler breeze blowing in the window this morning, was wonderful, had all the windows open but it started to warm up again near noon, so windows now shut and AC on. It was lovely while it lasted though.

Comment

• What's your weather like?

Humid today but we did finish planting our Crape Myrtle! Cleaned gutters again & re planted some blue rug. Still need to paint some trim on our OCE - we tacked up some screen to keep wasps out & it's perfect! Our cats love it!!
      Gonna grill BBQ pork ribs tonight after USA basketball !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 23-08-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Hallelujah, two cooler days in a row, temp only in the 70's today but lots of sunshine.

Comment

• 92 today & supposed to feel like 107!!!

Comment

• Temp is starting to creep up again, maybe the last blast of the summer humidity, we can always hope. The grass is growing again and the burnt look is beginning to disappear.

Comment

• Mo ... the last few comments of your weather has been exactly like ours. It's going to become hotter starting tomorrow... but at least we had a few nice days.

poor Meg!

Comment

• Oh Meg looking at FL now looks crazy with bad weather! Thank goodness ur not it that![emoji97]

Comment

• Hope you are safe from the effects of the hurricane Meg - and also hope that other Floridians are safe too.

Comment

• It missed us but hope others are doing ok
                    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                      It missed us but hope others are doing ok

Comment

• As asked for by Dan ... Our weekend was hot & humid & will b all week. Gotta water again tonight & tomorrow night. [emoji97]

Comment

• Can hardly believe it, after so many days of fresh breezes the humidity is back and the Air Con is on again. Still, cooler days ahead.

Comment

• Yes Mo be t week the days don't get out of mud 70's!!! Just in time to fall decorate![emoji260][emoji262][emoji316]

Comment

• Hot and humid, but not unbearable, can't go on forever. We did have some great breezy and cooler days so it doesn't seem so bad for it to be hot again for a little while.

Comment

• 97 for today so humid it practically takes ur breath away[emoji940]

Comment

Working...
                                X