Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold with a bit of snow in the forcast

Comment

• 'Cold' front so it'll be in the upper 70s this weekend. I love warm weather but would love for it to be cooler so I can wear cute boots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
        'Cold' front so it'll be in the upper 70s this weekend. I love warm weather but would love for it to be cooler so I can wear cute boots!
        Yeah, it's getting way down in the low 70s here.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Really cold today, for me anyway, I guess it's all relative. ��

Comment

• Beautiful & cool.
            Thank a [emoji631]Vet today & everyday [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• [emoji221]’‘tis the season[emoji221]

Comment

• Continuing cool but seasonal.

Comment

• Oh my! A treat from nature! We have an abundance of yellow bellied sap sucker‘s but I’ve never seen a real woodpecker I know we have them but I’ve not seen any until today! There were three outback behind our house and they were huge! Wow 3!!!

Comment

• nice...hard to spot woodpeckers, but I hear them! I've seen a few and a couple of them have been huge! Awesome to see, right?

Comment

• Very windy and the last of the leaves are just about all down now. Birds are all very hungry, lots of sparrows around the feeders, plus the blue jays, the woodpeckers and the chickadees into the chopped up peanuts. We have a pair of woodpeckers come around, the male has a red stripe on his head and his mate is just black and white. A couple of sparrows seem to have taken up residence in the bird house, I guess they are using it as their winter lodging.

Comment

• We feed our birds year round. We always seem to have a lot of doves in the fall. We enjoy them as much as our cats!
                        34 last night. Sunday night 25[emoji948]

Comment

• Used to have lots of doves, not so many now, we occasionally have a red-tailed hawk who comes and sits on the maple tree and I think he has scared the doves away.

Comment

• there's a hawk in my neighborhood...and the squirrel population has gotten smaller

Comment

• It's funny that I mention a hawk a couple of days ago and he flew in yesterday and all the birds vanished. He didn't stay long. I guess it was slim pickings for him.

Zero C today, 32 F, quite cool.

Comment

• We have several hawks around here. I can heAr them. I looked them up & it seems to be red tailed and ? Cooper’s hawks???

Comment

Working...
                                X