Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny and windy, quite pleasant.

Comment

• weather app said 78 with a real feel of 90....at 7:30 AM!!!!!!

Comment

• Sort of ho-hum today, a bit of sun, a lot of cloud, maybe a bit of rain on the way, not bad though.

Comment

• wow we could use the rain - had to water Tuesday night. This time of the year the weatherman calls for a possible shower chance everyday. But it rarely does.

Comment

• Sounds like our weatherman, sometimes I think it's just wishful thinking on his/her part.

Comment

• Sorry posted on wrong discussion-it's hot![emoji274][emoji91]☀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hot and humid, just started raining a little while ago, need the rain, laws are all turning brown.

Comment

• Yea! [emoji939]

Comment

• Hot and stuffy today, rain was heavy last night but all dried up by this morning, supposed to be a bit cooler tomorrow.

Comment

• Low 80's today. We need to clean our gutters out!!! while it's cool. [emoji264][emoji262][emoji261]

Comment

• Cool this morning but got warmer during the day, windows open, no AC on.

Comment

• it's 90 with a real feel of 97...just now starting to sprinkle. Sooooo humid!

Comment

• Morning cool again but heated up during the day until we put the AC on late afternoon. Cooling down again now so should be ok for sleeping.

Comment

• [emoji1303] beautiful today!!!
                              Hope it lasts thru tomorrow night. We're doing our 4th tomorrow [emoji631]

Comment

• Canada Day today, rained most of the day but cleared out really nicely in the evening. Quite cool now, closed the window as there's a cool breeze, lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X