No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed it's just gloomy. We had that cold snap here the week of Christmas & have discovered that our Foster & Oak Leaf Hollies have died. They were 8 years old. Shouldn't have happened BUT it was -7 — wow. So that's depressing & an eyesore starting. I love the snow & COOLER weather- beats the summer humidity here but- -7 is too cold in the South!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Where is everyone? Fours, Gis, Dan, anyone

Comment

• I'm here! Finally got all our Christmas decorations taken down and stowed away. Our rainy weather looks like it's shifted north for a while. It's clear nd cold and more like normal winter (for us anyway), so I was finally able to cut the grass in front. It was looking a bit shaggy. Our avocado and lemon trees are laden with fruit that needs harvesting too.
        sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
          Where is everyone? Fours, Gis, Dan, anyone
          I've been busy on other things, but, lurking as always
          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Hey! I'm here - for the next few hours anyway. I'll be back in Alabama by dark - we have requested hospice for mom... it's unbelievable how fast she's fading. Today is just a month since the diagnosis and she won't make it til the end of the month I don't think. Not eating, drinking and the pain meds are really keeping her down. WOW, sad sad sad. She's not going to be ale to make it to the Oncology consult which is tomorrow, we'll go and know more of her condition - but really, she's ready. She wants to go, hard to hear/see....
            As I stated in the other post I can't access the site from my cell. I hope to be back home tomorrow night thru Monday morning, but may end up staying.
            Dan, glad your weather is calm for the moment & YB, thanks for checking on us all... GIS, u too!

Comment

• Well y'all. My mom passed away Saturday. It was very sad. VERY quick just 31 days from Diagnosis the death. The Oncologist told us Friday thru a phone chat that the PET scan showed she was much more advanced than he thought, it had spread all over "gross involvement"; it was two aggressive types together which is rare (adeno-squamos) You say I want to be there, but that was very sad. ALL three of her girls were there that last 40 hours. The grandkids got to FaceTime, the Sons In Law were there ...She was ummm just a very strong supportive talented GOOD mom. Funeral is today at 2. Just us, just like Dad's.
              Thanks to you all for your kind words and thoughts. I'll text more later. -- hug your family

Comment

• That's really sad news, Fours. Condolances to you and your sisters

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
                  Condolances to you and your family.

Comment

• SO sorry to hear this sad news, condolences to you and yours

Comment

• Thank you all for your kind words.

Comment

• I golfed today, extremely sore, for some reason i have severe shoulder pain which doesn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Well y'all. My mom passed away Saturday. It was very sad. VERY quick just 31 days from Diagnosis the death. The Oncologist told us Friday thru a phone chat that the PET scan showed she was much more advanced than he thought, it had spread all over "gross involvement"; it was two aggressive types together which is rare (adeno-squamos) You say I want to be there, but that was very sad. ALL three of her girls were there that last 40 hours. The grandkids got to FaceTime, the Sons In Law were there ...She was ummm just a very strong supportive talented GOOD mom. Funeral is today at 2. Just us, just like Dad's.
                          Thanks to you all for your kind words and thoughts. I'll text more later. -- hug your family
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Gis, first time out? gotta "work" that nerve I guess. Hope ur next time out is better !

Comment

• Things will get better Gis, especially when the weather warms up a touch

Comment

• Our buttercups are sprouting up! poor things it's toooooo early. under 30 last night - tomorrow 60. weird - at least Dan's weather temperatures are mild?

WEATHER ON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Comment

Working...
                                X