No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the best for the new year to all BJ'ers. Just shy of four hours to go here in the UK. I know some of you will have to wait much longer than that
    Last edited by YB; 12-01-2023, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      UP! at 4 this morning. So it begins ... 'll be back & forth to Huntsville 4 days on 3 home for the next .... couple of months I guess. Won't know more until after these next two weeks. It's about to be a New Year - hug each other, be safe & thanks for hanging in there - updates to come.
      Wish you all the best! 2022 was a tough year for all of us. My first year as the last surviving of a family of 5. I'm trying to stay positive, even with that crazy war going on, in our European backyard. Hope that the year 2023 brings peace.
      Keep on living and keep on reading, people!!!
      Happy New Year!

Comment

• it's 2023. wow. I wish you all health , happiness & be safe. Keep me posted of your life - it's so very nice to communicate with y'all. life -- its... full of emotion.
        Last edited by 4AMNTN; 01-01-2023, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Good to see you on here Brouwer

Comment

• Brouwer! My! Goodness thanks for posting- sorry not myself lately didn't pick up ur message right away!
            It's good to see you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 4A, I'm so sorry about your Mom. I feel for you and your family.

Comment

• Good to see you on here, Deanie, even if it is bad news that's prompted you to post. Please stick sround. There are very few of us regulars on here and I fear that one day Gis will decide it's not worth continuing

Comment

• Deanie - so glad to see u here. think of u often. Thank you for your kind words. LONG days ahead. HOW ARE YOU? What's been going on? Goodness! we're blessed TWO folks this year to say hi. Tell the gang - come back! We can all discuss -REACHER on Prime is awesome!

Comment

• DEANIE!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Thanks for the nice greetings y'all. I will try to come by more often from now on.

Comment

• woo hoo plz do!
                        Finally winding down .... gonna head back out on Monday. Kevin & I have only been apart twice before - in what? 35 years ... thank goodness for TEXTS! Y'all stay safe!

Comment

• Down here 2 more day leave Thursday then come back Sunday- leave Wednesday night BUT get up Thursday pick my sister up from BNA & take her to Huntsville we'll stay January 20 is mom big day—- all results are in & planning begins So all her girls will be there with her. Then there another night back home for a week then back to pick my sister & take her into Nashville BNA to fly into Detroit. Then home for 2 nights & starts my Monday-Thursday all over & we're alternating so Monday - Thursday Sunday-Wednesday etc.
                          sorry TMI

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 11-01-2023, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            sorry TMI

No, it's not! Helps us know how what's going on with you!

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Thank you Dan. (whew) Does anyone have anything exciting going on in their lives?Any new adventures?

Comment

• Not my favourite time of the year. All we seem to do is shopping and try to keep out of the rain and cold wind.

I know we shouldn't wish our lives away but I'll be pleased when March comes. No guarantee of good weather then but we have a better chance

Comment

Working...
                                X