X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. I’d like to see pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• on my phone it says jpeg but when opening them on the computer is opens as a pdf...but I'm on my work computer now. I'll try at home later.

Comment

• I could tell you iPhone, MAC to TBJ. But nothing else.

Comment

• 20171020_193051[1].jpg

20171023_073718[1].jpg

Comment

• laughed out loud when I saw those! How sweet. Smart! Give him a good rub for me!

Comment

• Nice face and colouring, he looks like a really nice dog.

Comment

• dreading tomorrow. It's time for Sophie to go to the Vet to get "fixed". Poor thing she seems too young for it. 6 months. Boo-hoo. I'll stay thru the night with her for the next few. But still.

Comment

• He's a good dog just way too big for my small townhouse to be his forever home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]153[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]154[/ATTACH]
                    He looks like a great dog, Meg!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Dan, any news good or bad on your Turtle? I don't have FB.

Comment

• How's your kitty doing after her operation 4A?

Comment

• Oh thank you for asking[emoji76]
                          She’s doing really good. Sutures were “catgut” no pun... they’ll dissolve. Poor baby tho. She’s back to her wicked playful ways tormenting our other 3.

Comment

• Glad kitty is doing well 4A. I'm cat sitting again for a friend & Phoebe is the sweetest most affectionate cat ever!!

Comment

• Sweet! I just love cats. They just LOVE u know?

Comment

• Anybody know a good way to keep cats from scratching upholstery? We have a renter who has a longhair calico who has decided one particular chair deserves her special attention. She has scratching posts, but evidently they are inferior to wingback chairs. We have a spray that is supposed to be a deterrent, but it doesn't work. Her owner has two jobs and is a student, so she's gone a lot and the cat spends quite a bit of time just hanging out. She watched us a lot, but hasn't made any overtures. I'll rub her head when she's out, but only for a short moment or two. She tolerates the two dogs, but doesn't show any signs of wanting to play with them. The older dog pretty much ignores her, and the younger dog goes back and forth between wanting to play and wanting to chase her. She usually stands her ground with him. She ignores us unless she's hungry. Cats are weird.
                                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X