What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
    What have I missed Gis, do you have a different job now?
    Yes, the trucking job I never got any home time, away for 5 weeks and a couple days at home, so now working for DHL
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Yea![emoji631]took up just under 500.00 for our VFW -- just a small get together, but they gave![emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Have been able to get out of the house two days in a row, finally feel well enough, this arm thing took a while to settle down, just the odd twinge now and again, feeling good.

Comment

• I'm glad to hear it Mo.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
            Have been able to get out of the house two days in a row, finally feel well enough, this arm thing took a while to settle down, just the odd twinge now and again, feeling good.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Many thanks 4A and Dan.

Comment

• Nice to hear Mo, keep it going and stay safe
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Thanks Gis - nothing quite like bathophobia - (scared of standing showers!) - have to get the sticky pads on to the floor of the tub one of these days!

Comment

• Got a text this morning about 6:30 that April the Giraffe was going into labor. We immediately saw hooves. Then it took about 2 hours for the head to come out then within 15 minutes, boom. baby down! She's cleaning it & they are touching noses. Very cute. Don't know it's sex yet. Keeper's are all watching from the fence. Just in case y'all were keeping up. Baby is trying to get up (I think) it's only 16 minutes old!

Comment

• Heard the baby giraffe is a boy & there is a fundraiser/naming contest.

Comment

• Yeah. We put in $5 for 5 votes for: Wilson! 'cause the mom's belly -- which we watched for 2 months - is patterned like a soccer ball!⚽️

Comment

• Cute!!

Comment

• I am now obsessed with Christian hip hop...

Music video by NF performing I’ll Keep On (Ft Jeremiah Carlson). (P) (C) 2015 Capitol CMG Label Group.

Comment

• What are you doing?

Finally listened to your link Meg. I like the message. I'm just not a fan of the "talking part". I'm glad it's out there - everyone should have music they can relate to.
                              Me? I like: ALL KINDS!
                              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 04-05-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Turning the kitty heat on for the next 3 nights. ❄️will be low 40's.

Comment

Working...
                                X