No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks - will see if I can follow instructions.

Comment

• Everything is now officially at my new place. Of course I'm not really sure where everything is at right now!! A few friends helped to unpack my kitchen and my mom helped with most of the remaining boxes. Slowly getting settled in, but I know it will take a few months before I have everything where I want it.

Comment

• You must be so glad to have your new home, years of enjoyment ahead Meg!

Comment

• Yea! Meg! [emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Congratulations, Meg!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Yesterday shot my new LC9 9mm compact. Wow long trigger pull. But love the safety features - loaded when up on top of the barrel. Have y'all seen this?
              It's lighter than the SS P238 - fits in my purse better anyway.

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Nice one Meg
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• What are you doing?

We are STILL WATCHING April the giraffe. But -- today's the day they say. Yeah? They told us that March 3rd when we started watching. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻poor thing she looks miserable

Comment

• Got to take Dot (my big black girl-cat) to the vet to trim her nails. Oh it's going to be a headache! She's 17lbs. doesn't like for me to touch her - only have picked her up for the very few vet visits. She's all claws, teeth, hissing & spitting good gosh! Then when we get there for a 10 minute visit she's as quite as a mouse. Of course when they see her, they go get the papoose. She's so sweet, sleeps on me every night, sits wherever I sit WITH HER BUTT backed up to me - very sweet. BUT BUT BUT... don't try to pick her up!

Comment

• Yea! That went good! Lucy is still hissing at her - they always treat the cat that has gone to the vet so badly when they get home. I hate it.

Comment

• They do seem to love parking their butts on their humans, don't they!?!

Comment

• What are you doing?

Ha!
                          Oh! Kevin just sent me a video from the side of the road filming The Wall on tour coming through our county today through Sunday! We'll be visiting it Friday at our local VFW and taking up money on Saturday!
                          Love our Vets! [emoji177][emoji631][emoji1319]

Comment

• Hey Gis, I'm getting a DHL package today! Tho, it's coming locally thru USPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Hey Gis, I'm getting a DHL package today! Tho, it's coming locally thru USPS.
                              Ha, we only deliver international packages
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• What have I missed Gis, do you have a different job now?

Comment

Working...
                                X