No announcement yet.

R.I.P Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a huge AcDc fan PRE Brian Johnson tho the Back in black was awesome! I love Bon Scott but I am not familiar with this drummer? - Phil Rudd Angus & Malcom Young, yeah — it's still sad tho.
    So was he with Rosie as well? —-Gis!?!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      So was he with Rosie as well? —-Gis!?!??
      Not sure what you mean 4??

I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Song reference WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE! wanna telll u a story, bout a woman I know - when it comes to lovin' she steals the show. she ain't exactly pretty anti exactly ***smart????..... ******born 2-3-1956 you could say she's gotta it all.
        ***** now I don't know what he says there,

I was just trying to lightien the story - I've loved AC/DC since forever!!!!!

Comment

Ah

Comment

David Soul RIP, half of Starsky & Hutch on TV back in the 70's

Comment

Remember watching it -- it was THE show. and then he (over here) had a hit song -- I saw him in a few "TV movies" I think.

Comment

In thev UK David Soul had two number one songs, Don't Give Up On Us and Silver Lady in 1976/77. He had a few others as well

Comment

Whoa didn't remember that second one! hmmm I'll look them up, thx!

Neil Peart ~~. RUSH: I remember well: Permanent Waves & Moving Pictures! We were all about music at that age!

Comment

Mary Weiss RIP. Lead singer with '60's girl group the Shangri-Las. Best song that I remember - Leader of the Pack

Comment

• Charles Osgood … his voice! Seems I've heard it all my life! Awwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• OH MY! Toby Keith, awww my goodness - what a sad day. We really enjoyed his music! SO SAD.

Of course Carl Weathers too - I'm not as familiar with him -- well just the BIG movies. still all sad

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          OH MY! Toby Keith, awww my goodness - what a sad day. We really enjoyed his music! SO SAD.

Of course Carl Weathers too - I'm not as familiar with him -- well just the BIG movies. still all sad
                          I really liked Toby Keith's music. And his videos were usually pretty funny. And it feels like I should watch Rocky and Predator.

So that's two celeb deaths. Who will be third?

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• RIP 70's singer Steve Harley. Along with his band Cockney Rebel their best known song was probably Make me Smile (Come up and see me)

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                              RIP 70's singer Steve Harley. Along with his band Cockney Rebel their best known song was probably Make me Smile (Come up and see me)
                              Awe damn, that album was the first album i ever bought, sad day

Comment

• oh .... I don't know him - I did look him up & no, nope. Sad tho....

Comment

Working...
                                X