R.I.P Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Area

I don't see our R.I.P. section.... Fred Ward .... Back in the day Remo Williams was an awesome movie!

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    I don't see our R.I.P. section.... Fred Ward .... Back in the day Remo Williams was an awesome movie!
    Not sure what happened, so, i created a new thread, let me know if you want the topic changed to something more subtle
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Susan Jacks, Canadian singer in the Poppy Family

Comment

I was SHOCKED Naomi Judd used a firearm. So sad for the family especially Ashley - who found her.
        Just saw Fred Ward is Sweet Home Alabama .... funny, cute movie.

Comment

I got to see the the Judds AND Garth Brooks at the same venue way back in the 90s. I was sad to read about Naomi's death. The Judds have always been a country music favorite in our house. And Fred Ward...augh. Another favorite. Remo Williams, Lyle Swann (Time Rider), Earl from Tremors. Augh. Just augh.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I saw Garth here in Nashville - I have to say - tho I'm a head banger hard rocker at heart -- that was the best concert (OTHER THAN KISS '79) the crowd participation was AMAZING! Celine was good too, Elton John & Rod Stewart... I say that because they sound just like themselves!!! And most recently ??? Luke Combs & Morgan Wallen. We have Jason Aldean tickets for my B-day in October. Can't wait.

Comment

I'm shocked, Fours. With all your stories about cats I thought you were a gentle girl, now I find you are a head banging rocker

Comment

Funny! YES! I love 70's rock. Even though we're in Music City. (country music). Product of the era I guess.

Comment

Awww Ray Liotta - he was a good bad guy! Of course Goodfellas - Field of Dreams! Unlawful Entry John Q Wild Hogs, Dominick & Eugene .... and most recently :Making of the Mob.

Comment

Olivia Newton John. Sad news about my all time favourite girl singer. Once saw her live in concert in the early 70's, before she made it really big with Grease. It was at a small venue and we were sitting less than ten yards away from her.

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                      Olivia Newton John. Sad news about my all time favourite girl singer. Once saw her live in concert in the early 70's, before she made it really big with Grease. It was at a small venue and we were sitting less than ten yards away from her.
                      Sad time indeed, she fought breast cancer for a long time too, i don't think i've ever met someone who has not seen Grease.
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

True How Sad -- she seemed like a truly genuinely likable person. Yes, she was famous and loved here too!

Comment

Huge crush on ONJ back in the day.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Anne Heche - so sad hearing this. The whole thing is odd to me! Why hasn't't someone looked into her morning timeline? Why the wig (not washed cut or styled) ? Then the area she was in? Was she lost? Did ANYONE know her plans that morning? ANYONE talk to her ? Did she feel bad, lost? etc. Not to mention the coke - yeah I get it - wonder if it was laced & she didn't know - could explain the irrational driving. THEN:: how does her mini hit a curb, go thru edging AND OVER a 3 ft. stonewall & into the house? I can stop suddenly and my purse cell water exevrything goes into the floorboard. - her cell is on her seat - her steering wheel is not damaged YET they say she has severe chest trauma. HOW does it take 59 firefighters over an hour to get her out - they knew on the scene she was in there (911 calls & witnesses) The interior of her car is NOT burned at all. They had her covered up - hopefully it WAS a "burn" sheet but the face? What about the ABC's of ER care? WHY wasn't there any O2? That is so odd - a neck collar, SOMETHING! people come on. I feel like they thought she was dead & "really?" didn't hurry with her. SAD - could explain the severe smoke inhalation??? It's just -- sad.
                            Six Days Seven Nights is one of my FAVORITE movies. She's absolutely GREAT - FUNNY, cute! Also she was good in John Q. Played the "part" well.

Comment

Peter Robinson passed away this week. Excellent author and creator of Detective Alan Banks. He started writing Banks back in the late 1980's. I think I've read them all, plus his few standalones.
                              There will be a new Banks story out in about March

Comment

Working...
                              X