Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 1,701 to 1,707 of 1707

Thread: What are you doing?

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    YB .. we wondered too. We see people out with their masks on - then pictures & videos of people out without their masks on - we felt all year like it was "shoved down out throats" -- I never knew not one person that had it - not ONE. Until Dad got it then my mom, sister BIL & niece & nephew... all in that one week. it was shocking - how fast & how much he suffered. He did have COPD and asbestosis? his age & he was run down from the move - all his back, knee foot pain, etc.... he WORE a mask everywhere ... my other family members say they had a bad headache, aches, loss of smell & taste - but that's about it.

Please all stay safe -

Fav Author
    got a call after hours last night & the biopsy was a benign tumor - so we'll watch it (they don't even take them out anymore!) thank you for ALL the concerned words. Hopefully that will be all for a while.

Hope everyone's New Year is starting off smoothly.

Fav Author
    Linwood Barclay
    Hello 4A and thank you very much for the really pretty Christmas card. Glad to hear that all is o.k. with you and hope that your family is coping o.k. with the illness. We are in shutdown as of midnight tonight, too many people visiting and partying over the holiday season has sent the infection figures way up. Just wish folk would get with the program and stop thinking they are invincible. Hope your 2021 goes well with you and hubby and the cats. Take care, stay safe, with love and best wishes.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    That's good news, Fours!

Keep safe, Mo, and everyone

Early Learner
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, etc.
    Glad about your good news, 4A.

Fav Author
    Thanks y'all - (sorry - did someone ask me about my cats?) I guess I told y'all about my kittens? The Tweebs: Hayla & Cotton? We've had them a year now - they're 15 months.

Mo tell me about your cat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 1 Week Ago at 04:00 PM.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    What are we doing? Once again very little. A combination of poor weather and Covid-19 lockdown means life is somewhat boring. Things can only get better (we hope)