Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still on standard time in my head!

Comment

• I really dislike the time changes & how it messes with my sleep! I do look forward to it staying light later though.

Comment

• Having a tough time catching up with the day!

Comment

• Yeah, still can't pull up new news on Chuck the turtle.

Comment

• About to have my afternoon siesta after a rough morning watching the match between Nadal and Kyrigos, the young Australian who is playing good tennis, when he behaves himself.

Comment

• So, while the site was down and as i am unemployed my search for a new business venture finally resulted in me buying an e-commerce site.
              A shameless plug here
              It's an online store that sells the Ibis & Orchid range of night lights, lamps, vases, clocks, votives etc.
              The Ibis site is a wholesaler and you have to own a business to buy from them, i have the exclusive link on their site to my site Brownsmark

I'd be interested in any opinions if anyone ventures on it to have a look, purchases are purely your choice
              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Good for you Gis. I'm glad that you have started up on your own, I hope it's a success.

Comment

• Having to take my 17lb 11 year old cat DOT to the Vet this am. Her nails are SO LONG!!!!! she looks like she's walking in thick mud, her claws catching the carpet, it's painful 7 painful to watch. She's a big un' I can't carry her and the carrier so I've recruited Kevin to help. Plus she's gonna FLIP OUT. She hasn't been to the Vet since she as a kitten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
                    ...i have the exclusive link on their site to my site Brownsmark

I'd be interested in any opinions if anyone ventures on it to have a look, purchases are purely your choice
                    Gis, the link doesn't work here, nor from the Ibis & Orchard website.
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                      Gis, the link doesn't work here, nor from the Ibis & Orchard website.
                      The site just transferred to my name, it's using a temp url at the moment,but, the redirect is working, try again
                      And now fully propogated to the correct url
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Pretty mdse, Gis. I wish you all the best in your new venture.

I've got my eye on that cute football nightlight.

Comment

• Today is a big ol' nothing day. Woke up to 41 degrees, it's beautiful & a little cool out. First "free" day from being home from our anniversary trip (that we changed to NYC). My family did Mother's Day yesterday - it was nice. Gotta love/honor those Mother's!!!
                          Went to NYC for our 25th anniversary. Did the World Trade Center, ate at ONE Dine, ate at The River Cafe (a must for ANYONE going into NYC) saw The King & I with Daniel Dae Kim. Body World in Times Sq. The park was beautiful!!! Usually in December it's kinda "dead". Rode the carousel, The park & NYC was alive with trees and flowers, just really pretty! Stayed at TRUMP on CPW, we had the best park view room! If anyone is going to go to the Thanksgiving Day parade, you should book this hotel with a park view! 4th floor.
                          AND … we went to the Meow Parlor (no, not that kind) people PAY to have time with cats to pet & feed them, just to relax & be with cats. It was soooo cute!!! We also did something I was very into. Last year we watched a AMC program on The MAKING OF THE MOB. It was excellent! So, this year on our way back to the airport (LGA) we had our driver stop by St. John's Cemetery & I found Lucky Lucania's grave. Wow! Gotti was in the mausoleum - we didn't go in there, but I was most interested in Lucania - plus his home before living in the Waldorf over on 10th st. That's near Doc Holiday's if anyone goes into NYC.
                          Fun, Fun FUN!
                          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 15-05-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations to you and hubby on 25 years of marriage, 4A. Sounds like you had a great anniversary trip to NYC. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• oh check out our dessert from the River Cafe ...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• other ...

- - - Updated - - -

and a few more
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by 4AMNTN; 15-05-2016, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X