No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone reads John Sandford the Davenport series ... Escape Clause is Virgil "that fu@&ing Flowers" out as of October 4th. I'll download later today!

Comment

• Just starting The Trespasser by Tana French

Comment

• Currently Reading

I rechecked & Escape Clause comes out later this month. I guess that's what happens when you check these things six months in advance they change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Black Widow - Daniel Silva

Comment

• Just finished Taking Tuscany and starting The Infiltrator next.

Comment

• upcoming: Murder of Crows:Tom Lowe, Escape Clause:John Sanford, Playing with Fire:Tess Gerritsen, The Bone Collection:Kathy Reichs, that's just this month!

Comment

• Sounds good!

Comment

• 4A, I read the Sean O'Brien series by Tom Lowe. Amazon isn't showing that he has a new book coming out. Where did you see it?

I'm reading Strong Cold Dead by Jon Land now. It was released the 4th of this month and continues the saga of Texas Ranger Caitlin Strong.
                  Also on this month's list to read are John Sandford, David Rosenfelt, Robert Bryndza, Jojo Moyes, Gregg Hurwitz, and Tana French.

Comment

• Deanie, I'll look again. It's been since May? maybe. And even then it said "summer 2016". Nothing specific. Let me check ...

Does anyone read Victor Methos? Jon Stanton's the character.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      upcoming: Murder of Crows:Tom Lowe, Escape Clause:John Sanford, Playing with Fire:Tess Gerritsen, The Bone Collection:Kathy Reichs, that's just this month!
                      Since I was skimming this I read the 1st book as Murder of Clowns...which seems appropriate with the creepy clowns popping in different cities!

Comment

• I just checked Tom Lowe's website & it says Murder of Crows was pushed back to October .... but when?!

Comment

• Meg I never watched IT but it's the first thing I thought of when this started. Now I hear there is a remake of that movie coming out?

Comment

• The Waiting Island, Anthea Fraser, a paranormal mystery set on the Isle of Man, off the coast of England in the Irish Sea. Chloe was hypnotized as a young woman and the hypnotist was unable to bring her out of the trance, she spent three days unconscious in the hospital. Years later she is visiting her brother and his wife on the Isle of Man where she develops precognition and she dreams of past historical events on the island, and finds she is connected mentally to the nephew of the man who hypnotized her. It's spooky and creepy but it has me having trouble putting it down. I have read a mystery by Anthea Fraser before and I liked her writing so I happened on this book not realizing it was a paranormal one, not my usual choice of a read but it has me hooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              Meg I never watched IT but it's the first thing I thought of when this started. Now I hear there is a remake of that movie coming out?

I saw that movie...disliked clowns before the movie....hated them after. And last night I saw the PD where I live posted that there have been 5 creepy clown sightings in the last 30 days!

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
                                The Waiting Island, Anthea Fraser, a paranormal mystery set on the Isle of Man, off the coast of England in the Irish Sea. Chloe was hypnotized as a young woman and the hypnotist was unable to bring her out of the trance, she spent three days unconscious in the hospital. Years later she is visiting her brother and his wife on the Isle of Man where she develops precognition and she dreams of past historical events on the island, and finds she is connected mentally to the nephew of the man who hypnotized her. It's spooky and creepy but it has me having trouble putting it down. I have read a mystery by Anthea Fraser before and I liked her writing so I happened on this book not realizing it was a paranormal one, not my usual choice of a read but it has me hooked.
                                Sounds interesting even though, like you, that's not my usual choice of a read. Will look for it at the library.

Comment

Working...
                                X