No announcement yet.

Currently Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading The Games by James Patterson & I'm starting to wonder if this is going to be good, already at 43%. The last book I read took two weeks -- I just struggled through it. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the author, what happened?

Comment

• Wow off to a good start with Mercy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Reading 'Black Cloud' by Eliot Kleinberg. It's about the 1928 hurricane that hit FL & killed about 3,000 people.

Comment

• Hope one never comes your way again that is severe like that one Meg!

Comment

• I'm reading the latest in the Joe DeMarco series by Mike Lawson, House Revenge.
            Up next will be Let The Devil Out by Bill Loehfelm, which is the newest in the Maureen Coughlin series. Maureen is a rookie cop with the New Orleans PD.

Comment

• Originally posted by momckee View Post
              Hope one never comes your way again that is severe like that one Meg!
              Would be fantastic if no hurricane ever makes landfall again, but that's just wishful thinking! Learning that yes, it was a powerful storm, but the warnings went out pretty late & many of those who died were poor & black out by Lake Okeechobee. Tidal surge from there drowned so many.

Comment

• Didn't know the history behind the story Meg, sounds dreadful.

Comment

• Interesting but yeah horrible....but those who know history are doomed to repeat it? Or so I've heard...seems sometimes like not much progress has been made in society
                  Last edited by Meg; 14-07-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Going by the news in the last couple of weeks society is heading in the wrong direction.

Comment

• Been headed in the wrong direction for a very long time, imo.

Comment

• Reading: a JT Ellison book Lt. Jackson series. It's the LT. from the Nashville area. Fun because I KNOW this area. But this book ... IS IT A PREQUEL??? We already KNOW Baldwin, AND Sam lives in DC right? What's going on with this??? See this is the problem with Kindle. I don't know the NAME of my book.

Comment

• 4A...on my kindle if I push the button that pulls up the 'settings' it gives me the title of the book at the top. Not sure which kindle version you have.
                          I just got a freebie called 'Gone Bad' by J.B. Turner...says it's good for fans of Lee Child, Vince Flynn & Brad Thor. Anyone read any of his stuff? Sounded interesting & I figured I wasn't out any $$ so why not!?

Comment

• I have a kindle paperwhite and when I tap gently at the top of the screen the "settings" appear including the title of the book I'm reading.

Haven't heard of J.B. Turner, Meg. If the book is good let me know. I'll check him out.

Comment

• Currently Reading

Hey y'all I have a paperwhite too thanks for the tip!!
                              After searching that book Field of Graves it is a how it all started book. Or prequel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-07-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Last Call, a Jacquline (Jack) Daniels character/ J.A. Konrath book.

Comment

Working...
                                X