No announcement yet.

Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else as depressed as I am about the state of affairs in the US at the moment and Canada. It seems like chaos reigns at the moment and I find it worrisome and scary that a man who is/was obsessed by the number of people who attended his inauguration and talked about three to five million illegal voters, causing him to lost the popular vote, is now turning out executive orders without, it seems, any input from those on his cabinet who are competent to advise him. I'm also upset about the killing in a Quebec mosque of 5 people and many more injured by a young man, who looks just like an ordinary university kid, who admires Donald Trump, the French nationalist leader and has radicalized ideas. What in heavens name is happening?

Comment

• Woo-hoo to Joy Villa [emoji177]the dress & presentation! Go girl. Open dialog with the misinformed!!![emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What is your post referring to 4A. Don't know who or what Joy Villa is.?

Comment

• Mr. Donald Trump

Mo it was an entertainer on the awards last night. I don't watch - I'm too old BUT I did see her dress. Google it -- it was a nice change from all the artists that have been Trump bashing this awards season.
          Hollywood--they're out of touch. Just look at Beyoncé...WTF???
          I'm too old I guess[emoji33]

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 14-02-2017, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• I did look up the name and she wore a Trump dress, she seems to favour really different costumes - wearing a see-through one on the article I pulled up. I don't watch the Grammys, the only time I hear modern songs is when I phone an office and get put on hold.

Comment

• Ha! I can relate Mo. yes, her outfits have leaned toward outlandish

Comment

• Just noticed on my computer that General Flynn has just resigned from the President's cabinet over the phone call he made to the Russian ambassador while Trump was still President Elect. Some strange goings on in the White House these days.

Comment

• After losing in the courts, Michael Flynn's resignation is the second major blow to the Trump administration in a week. Discussing lifting of Russian sanctions with that country’s ambassador, before you are in office, is against American law.
                  U.S. Law vs. DJT 2-0

My advice for the WH: lay low for a while...

Comment

• I think the Flynn thing may be just a foretaste of things to come. It's hard to imagine that Flynn would contact the Russian ambassador without instructions from his boss!

Comment

• I'm not sure of the reasons he would be on the phone with the Russians. I'm sure someone knows. But, he has the qualifications (even before being appointed) but he WASN'T APPOINTED YET. What was his roll then? I'm sure someone knows. One of the "whistleblowers/informants said Flynn DID NOT make any promises or agreements in the calls. But, nonetheless he was CAUGHT not telling the full story & to the VP of all people! Well, there are bad apples everywhere - this man has an impeccable record - I'm sure someone knows. (the circumstances)
                      BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ... there are bad apples in every administration -

Hell, any of us reading these Mitch Rapp books knows what a cut throat, look out for yourself, do what is "right" for the cause these DC types supposedly are.

Comment

• nice speech.

Comment

• He did sound more presidential, Mr. Sessions kind of messed up though. What else is his cabinet going to get up to, I don't think one knows what the other one is doing. Kind of like the look of Generals Mattis and McMaster, maybe they'll whip the rest into shape.

Comment

• Ugh! I am so sick of listening to & reading about the bickering between the Democrats & Republicans/Trump is there nothing else ? they will not let this man have one day!

Comment

• 4A - seems like he is doing it to himself with the latest being Obama wiretapped Mr. T's Trump Tower phone, no evidence to back up claim.

Comment

• I'm so glad I'm completely uninformed!!! Makes me less stressed to know nothing about any of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X