No announcement yet.

Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the "kinda know" was meant because I didn't hear it from Trump's mouth. I read several sites before I posted, THAT'S what I meant. And again NO I don't believe everything CNN or FOX or whichever reports. IF I find it interesting or questionable I look it up - in several places then make my mind up. But I just LOVE how you all think the gospel about CNN's reporting & believe everything NEGATIVE you hear about Trump. Not one word of negativity did y'all repeat on Clinton. Interesting.
    Never heard of Bannon before. SO I did some surfing to see what all the hype is about and AGAIN I find noting anti-Semitic about him other than his ex-wife's ONE comment.

Comment

4A - I don't know about anti-Semitic but the alt-right is identified as allied with white supremacy which could be bad news for minorities. As for Hillary Clinton I don't believe I ever remarked on her - just that I thought she had more political skill than Mr. T (also not as rude in her campaign rhetoric). However, it's a done deal now and it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. I think that CNN probably makes the news sound a bit more dire than the occasion demands but I don't think the presenters are lying.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
        Never heard of Bannon before. SO I did some surfing to see what all the hype is about and AGAIN I find noting anti-Semitic about him other than his ex-wife's ONE comment.
        LOL. Nuff Said.

Comment

The ADL(anti-defamation league)has issued a statement saying they are not aware of ANY anti-semitic statements from Bannon - they retract their earlier claims.

Comment

Interesting how you selectively pulled one part of the statement. The ADL statement also states that "Under his stewardship, Breitbart has emerged as the leading source for the extreme views of a vocal minority who peddle bigotry and promote hate." Other claims, including numerous by his ex-wife and ex-employees state examples of Anti-Semitism.

Comment

Interesting how you only see (read) what you want to see.
              Instead of me defending Trump & finding statements to back up what I write --- you know it's not worth it.
              [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see: TIME's Person of the Year! President-elect Donald J. Trump

Comment

4A - I admire your tenacity thinking the President Elect is wonderful, except two and a half million people would disagree. That I don`t care for him has nothing to do with anything about Hillary Clinton, just that I think she is more polite than him. The proof will be in the pudding in the next little while to see if he does o.k. I just hope he doesn`t Tweet too much on foreign affairs and land the States in an awkward position.

Comment

And he joins the group that includes: Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, Ayatollah Khomeini.

The criteria for Time's Person of the Year is "the individual or group of individuals who have had the biggest effect on the year's news".
                    Last edited by Style; 08-12-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Yes, it does. (Time) The other is a little simple minded, uninformed, bigoted, kool-aid response for me to get into depth on. Totally like a current Left -winged nut to miss EVERY GOOD PERSON ON THE LIST!

Comment

• My point was simply that their Person of the Year is not necessarily a good person and I illustrated same by naming some of the not-so-nice persons on their list. But, nice attack - Your true colors shown clearly...

Comment

• Had to do it. Hated to do it, too. My colors as you put it have been called into question by you more than once. Re read some of your posts of/on my support.

Comment

• All are entitled to their opinions and while I've disagreed with some of yours, please show me where I ever attacked you and not your opinion?! I've never had an issue with a good point/counterpoint of opinions and at the end of the day we can agree to disagree, but name-calling and attacking the person with the opinion - you've gone lower than low and showed yourself to all...Nice job.

Comment

• [emoji4]I'm finished on this topic. Name calling & "grouping" together supporters started long ago. I am actually here to support books. So I'll try to stick to that.
                              Being accurate isn't LOW. [emoji4]

Comment

• Accurate???? LMFAO

And we move on...

Comment

Working...
                                X