Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Donald Trump

YB: I agree with that.
    Me either Mo -- I don't know a thing about the other two. No one says anything really. Their not "out there" telling their views either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going to VOTE today!

Comment

Mailed in my ballot on Monday.

Comment

Comment

I was going to comment but thought I'd better not - what I think is probably better left unsaid.

Comment

[emoji631]wow[emoji631]

Comment

Well, America has spoken

Comment

Embarrassing.

Comment

yeah, I've felt that way for the past 8 years. sucks - I know.
                    And last night I was SHOCKED that HRC didn't talk with her "peeps". She sent Podesta & didn't address the people that believed in her, that had waited all night for her. She just went home (just like Benghazi)
                    HRC speech this morning was good - the first 5-6 minutes then she lost me. As a woman, she's not MY hero - Anthony, Paul & ?Stanton? those women did it for us. Do you know the 19th amendment did not get on the "books" until 1984. From 1920 to 1984.
                    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 09-11-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

And Trump’s first appointment is Stephen Bannon as chief White House strategist and senior counselor. A racist, fascist, Anti-Semite, white Nationalist will surely help bring our country together…

Damn, I hate getting political but just had to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                        And Trump’s first appointment is Stephen Bannon as chief White House strategist and senior counselor. A racist, fascist, Anti-Semite, white Nationalist will surely help bring our country together…

Damn, I hate getting political but just had to say it.
                        How do you like the idea of America being governed by the Trump family? Three of his children to be unpaid advisors. The world has gone mad!

Comment

Today's headlines, Trump wants his three adult children to have top security clearance - I guess they'll be advising him on how to fight ISIS. Maybe there's a family trait that because he knows more than the Generals it may have been passed down. Pardon my cynicism. How does this work, his children are to run his business, they'll be his advisers, he has multinational businesses in many parts of the world, they get top security clearance, helps to know things which may be of advantage to the business. They can't be put in a blind trust and if Trump put his business in a blind trust to people not related his children would be out of work. I've got to stop watching CNN - it makes my head hurt.

Comment

I have read multiple reports (so I'd kinda "know") Trump did not seek for his children to have security clearance. They are part of his transition team, only. Trump sent a tweet out that says that was a false news report. No doubt his children are professional, dependable, assertive, responsible, capable, grateful, intelligent, kind folks. He should be so proud!
                            And Yes, Mo. CNN??? that may be your information problem right there. I see a story that I question & I go to several sites & read up on it. IF it's that important to me. And we too have stopped watching the nightly news ... maybe later - like next year.

Comment

4A - You "kinda know"???!!!

It was reported by every news outlet across the board, but you can certainly choose to believe Trump's twitter account - he never lies...

I'm interested in your thoughts regarding Stephen Bannon.
                              Last edited by Style; 16-11-2016, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                                4A - You "kinda know"???!!!

It was reported by every news outlet across the board, but you can certainly choose to believe Trump's twitter account - he never lies...

I'm interested on your thoughts regarding Stephen Bannon.
                                4A - I echo what Style says - CNN is a reputable news service and would be in trouble if broadcasting false reports - do you believe them when they tell you about the fighting in Mosul, or when they broadcast the Mayor's report of his meeting with Donald Trump? Or when they have broadcast rally speeches from Trump and Obama. Trumps children may well be all you think they are, they are also human, not saints. I don't see how they can be his advisers and also be running his company, he doesn't appear to be a man who would step away from his business dealings, he'd want to know what was happening. I realize you are a fervent supporter of him but you must also be aware of some of his less favourable qualities. He has chosen Stephen Bannon as one of his cabinet and he is regarded as championing the alt-right agenda which includes white supremacists. Let's hope it works out for all Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X