Mr. Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Donald Trump

Hils & the MSM will do anything to sway voters. Reporting on one thing & totally ignoring other points. Hils mouth is so vile! And she WAS First Lady- Sec of State & a US senator---no one cares about that. She's so fake she is NOT good for America. The MSM is so focused on Trump that they don't have time to report on any PROOF of Hils lies.
    Yes the choice of words were offensive-but who of us hasn't said something offensive??
    Wow it's unbelievable what they focus on & report. [emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi 4A - I know you are an ardent Trump supporter but surely you can see he is not doing himself any good with the way he rants and raves at his rallies. And as far as saying something offensive, I'm not sure that just saying it was the text of his message, it sounded as though it was something he actually did. Now if he was just bragging as maybe a teenager might do who fancied himself as a real winner with the girls it might be regarded as just teenage bragging but do you think that all the women who have come forward to accuse him of groping behaviour are all lying?

The way he talks about policy makes me wonder if he has the diplomacy to meet with world leaders and how he might react if someone disagrees with him, he appears to have ridden roughshod over members of his own party, he really doesn't sound like a team player. I get worried when he says things like "and only I can fix it" - sounds a bit off the wall - just one man to fix any and all of the problems which the US may have? Anyway, it's in the hands of the voters - as I've said before I hope that whoever ends up in the White House I hope they have the welfare of the American citizens at heart and in Donald T's case I hope it isn't just a power trip for him to prove what he can accomplish. I really hope you are not offended 4A - I mean no disrespect to you and your belief that the Republican agenda is the right one for your country - I just hope that Mr. Trump lives up to your expectations should he win the election.

Comment

Mr. Donald Trump

Oh well I think the MSM is leaning Clinton. I just hope people see the lies over the years & I hope we ( Americans) can believe in the words Trump uses, cause they're great. I just want the OLD crooked way out & a NEW work for it way in. [emoji631]

Comment

I can't believe this election isn't over yet....seems like this has been going on FOREVER!!!

Comment

Amen to that! Meg

Comment

Mr. Donald Trump

I am SO SICK of all the anti Trump media. Let's hear the PROOF against Hillary. Let's start these shows with that! Total bias !! And BS!
              Ugh!!!!!!!![emoji35] These women get air time on just accusations/ what? they're too traumatized NOW? But we've seen Trump over the years (The Apprentice) they were ok with that? Please.
              Yes I am a Trump supporter-_but someone check how much time is devoted to trashing or negative info on Trump vs. Hils. Yeah?????

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-10-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

4A - Mr. Trump was not at his best tonight at the charity benefit dinner in New York for the Catholic Diocese, which incidentally raised 6 million dollars. He and Mrs. Clinton were the speakers and it was supposed to be sort of a self deprecating and funny spoof but he crossed the line and at one point got booed - and this was mostly a Republican gathering. He got a few laughs but his speech ended up being more of a rally type afffair than a light hearted one. Hillary got a few digs in too and got Guiliani a good one as he has been particularly bitter about her in anything he has said. His face was like thunder - no smiles from him. There is a lot of trashing of Trump but 4A if you watch his rallies you'll see that he's bringing it on himself by saying everything is rigged, even during the voting where each State will be responsible for seeing that no funny business takes place at their polling stations. One of his supporters, a rough looking man, suggested that if Clinton gets in she will have to be 'seen to', not actually coming out and saying it but it sounded an awful lot like violence and Mr.Trump does get his supporters all riled up and excited. I like to see enthusiasm but not when it has an ugly sounding threat attached. He says he is going to fix everything, he alone can do it, that's not the way government works, that's the way a dictator sees things. This particular election campaign is being cited as the worst ever in the history of the US Elections. No one is saying the Hillary Clinton is lily white but she has the better temperament and is a seasoned politician, so it's maybe the lesser of the two evils. I just hope that there is no bloodshed if she does win the election. I think there's a good possibility that Trump has done a lot more than grope a few women in the past, just as Bill Clinton, John Kennedy and others but it seems to be the way of the world that powerful men have women falling at their feet. Power and wealth seem to be great aphrodisiacs. For all our sakes I hope sanity prevails.

On reading my post I want to clarify that I find it criminal and disgusting when any man thinks that it's alright to grope, touch or molest a woman who has in no way encouraged him and that most certainly includes using her as a punching bag.
                Last edited by momckee; 21-10-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

All the media has to do is report what Trump says and does. It is 'anti' because they report it. If you want to hear more pro-Trump from the media tune in to Fox.

Forgive me 4A, but it is perplexing to me how anyone would even consider voting for Trump over anybody for President! He is the most self-centered, self-seeking, egotistical, greedy, bombastic, uninformed asswipe I have ever witnessed. Trump in the most powerful position in the world would be life-altering in the worst way.

I am registered non-partisan and have voted both Republican and Democratic in the past. If Paul Ryan was the Republican candidate, I would vote for him and I believe he would beat Clinton handily. Believe me, I am not necessarily a Clinton fan, but in this election, there is no alternative and I will vote for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                    Believe me, I am not necessarily a Clinton fan, but in this election, there is no alternative and I will vote for her.
                    That is where the democratic process is flawed (in all democratic countries), when people vote for someone because they think they are a "lesser of two evils"

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                      That is where the democratic process is flawed (in all democratic countries), when people vote for someone because they think they are a "lesser of two evils"
                      What would you see as a way of fixing the flaw YB? My sympathy is with the American public who are faced with this dilemma.

Comment

There's no "fixing" this country if people keep voting the same crooks back in. Trump will shake things up; even the establishment republicans don't want him in. I know the MSM will report what is "news" but surely all these emails, Benghazi, her health, her lies,her deals, her secrets -- these are all reasons enough after 30 years of manipulating the American people to report on & considered NEWS.

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
                          What would you see as a way of fixing the flaw YB? My sympathy is with the American public who are faced with this dilemma.
                          I think a solution, if indeed there is a solution, is one for cleverer people than me.

The only alternative I could come up with is an extra box on the voting paper with NONE/NEITHER OF THESE alongside. If that becomes the majority then new candidates have to found. The problem here is that the result would often be that and it could take months (or even years) to elect a government.

Generally speaking the ordinary man (and woman) in the street is suspicious of politicians partly because becoming elected is an "ego trip" for them. Usually those whose names are put forward come from the section of society known as the "mega rich" therefore they are out of touch with the real world and have no idea of the challenges facing the ordinary man on a daily basis

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            There's no "fixing" this country if people keep voting the same crooks back in. Trump will shake things up; even the establishment republicans don't want him in. I know the MSM will report what is "news" but surely all these emails, Benghazi, her health, her lies,her deals, her secrets -- these are all reasons enough after 30 years of manipulating the American people to report on & considered NEWS.

I think most of the media report what they are told to report by the "powers that be"

In June in the UK we had a vote to see if we should stay or leave the European Union. The vast majority of politicians wanted us to stay but the majority (52%) of the electorate voted to leave. We are still in the EU, it will apparently take two years for us to leave. Since the vote whatever happens that is less than good in the UK the media blame the decision to leave.

Comment

We don't have to vote for Clinton or Trump. There are two other candidates running. Jill Stein from the Green Party and Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party. If one of them got enough votes to cause a stir though - I shudder to think what it might cause.

Comment

Deanie, I don't see much movement in the number of people voting for the other two, one of which I had thought or misunderstood was running on a marijuana ticket, maybe someone was just joking about that. I know that Johnson was being interviewed at one point and had no idea where Aleppo was or even what it was so maybe a bit out of touch with world events. Haven't heard anything about the other candidate, Jill Stein.

Comment

Working...
                                X