TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Series

Who has watched the Amazon Prime tv series and what did you think?

Did you catch Lee's cameo appearance?
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

I've not seen it. I am not an Amazon person and would have to subscribe.
    Do those who have seen it consider it worth a subscription?

I ask because the original two movies disappointed me

Comment

YB! YES ... I would recommend it PLUS the 2 day shipping (here we have same day!), deals on "the days items", TV, Books ...movies! But this series is awesome! You'll like it!

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
        I've not seen it. I am not an Amazon person and would have to subscribe.
        Do those who have seen it consider it worth a subscription?

I ask because the original two movies disappointed me
        I've been an Amazon Prime member for years, the included free next day delivery on most items pays for itself.

I was expecting the acting to be wooden but was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Thanks, Fours & Gis. I'll have to sort something out

I'm presuming it's not available on DVD yet?

Comment

not sure of the DVD ... yes I saw Lee...

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot, although I had some quibbles where they deviated significantly from the book in a very few areas. Overall, it was miles more like the Reacher we love when compared to the movies.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I'm still undecided on this one

Comment

Anyone NOT see the Oscar's clip of Will Smith & Chris Rock? my goodness! Lots to be said here - but Jada must have said something to Will to set that off. I mean she TELLS terribly personal things on her Red Talk Table series all the time. I got the GI Jane reference -- H.E.L.L.O. I thought they were really making a 2. NEVER thought anything of an illness. She's beautiful like that - always thought so. Plus she's passed her diagnosis -she's said so herself.
                  AND let's not forget that just 5 years go these two BOYCOTTED the Oscars because Will was not nominated - and NOW they're on the front row & WINNING??? wow. Plus nothing was said during rehearsals --- surely SOMEONE knew she might take offense? ?€” last point:: must have been more cameras different angles ?€? it WAS the Oscars - so where is that footage?
                  I felt so bad for Chris Rock.
                  Last edited by 4AMNTN; 30-03-2022, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Seen it, finally. Thought it was very very good. A 9/10 compared to the Tom Cruise films as a 6 at best

Comment

YEA! I'm glad! I thought it was good too. Still can't figure out WHY they're calling Neagley --------Neeley. And I was surprised she was AA. In my mind she wasn't ...hmmm

Comment

I thought the series followed the book much more closely than some TV series, which was good. Being critical, I don't remember Neagley in the book (maybe that's my poor memory) but why did they have to change the name of the restaurant. The book's "I was arrested in Eno's Diner" was a classic opening.

Not sure if I saw Lee Child, was he the one who Reacher pushed past late on when he entered the diner to finally get his peach pie?

Comment

YES! IT w as him! good one YB. Can't wait for season2

Comment

Working...
                          X