Cannot wait to see this movie......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot wait to see this movie......

Ok not one to normally rate movies I was off with the Reacher film. It was 6.5-7 This was an 8.5??I liked it much better than Reacher. Sad to say. I'll need to go back & re read Inferno but seems that the book was better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 29-10-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

I liked the movie better than the first one and yes, TC did look tired...and puffy and doughy. Maybe like me, he gets puffy when he's tired. Hey, he's only a few months younger than me and about 4-5 inches taller, lol. I wasn't thrilled with the whole potential child thing, but I wasn't thrilled with it in the book either.
      I'd see it again if it was on tv, or I was given the dvd, whereas I wouldn't with the first one. Oh, and while I didn't see the James Corden thing, TC does look more rugged with longer hair and those bits on the show are brilliant. A trivia bit - JC is the first cousin of a very good friend of mine. Her father and his mother are siblings. For those who know opera singers in the UK, Stuart Pendred is another cousin.

Comment

Any Trekkies out there - I see Star Trek Beyond is a movie On Demand on our Cable service, just wondering if I want to see it, always went to the Trek movies with the boys when they were younger and even when they were a bit older. Will think about it.

Comment

Mo I've never been a trekkie & it was just a bit before my time. Sorry I can't help you there. Anyone???
          Did see a new Star Wars movie preview this weekend. But I haven't seen anything but the first two back in the late 70's.

Comment

I don't consider myself a Trekkie, but I've enjoyed all of these reboot movies, including this last one. I also appreciated the goodbye nod to the late Leonard Nimoy.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Good to hear Dan, will get it on our service provider (don't think Dave will want to watch it though, it was usually me who took the boys to these movies).

Comment

On Boxing Day, Allied is coming out. Looking forward to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
                  On Boxing Day, Allied is coming out. Looking forward to see it.
                  I saw the trailer for that Fiona, it looks good.

Comment

Allied does look good. Not much of a Brad Pitt fan though so I'm trying to decide if I should see it in the theater or wait for DVD. The length of the movie & reviews will make the decision for me

Comment

Yeah Meg me either. BUT he was "good" in Legends of the Fall!! I opted for Dr. Strange this weekend & was surprised - it was pretty good.

Comment

Never saw Legends of the Fall. All my girlfriends were huge Pitt fans so I heard for weeks about how I 'needed' to go see the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                          Never saw Legends of the Fall. All my girlfriends were huge Pitt fans so I heard for weeks about how I 'needed' to go see the movie.
                          If you like dark stories, it's a very good movie, filled with great acting and stunning scenery.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Yes Dan stunning scenery! I'll say[emoji14]

Comment

Saw Trolls with the kids and later in the week Arrival with friends. I liked both movies. Arrival was at the Arena in Amsterdam (Pathé) Very busy because of double concerts close by (Amsterdam Arena stadium and the Heineken Music Hall) On the way home used new freeway, 2x6 lanes!

Comment

Originally posted by Brouwer View Post
                                Saw Trolls with the kids and later in the week Arrival with friends. I liked both movies. Arrival was at the Arena in Amsterdam (Pathé) Very busy because of double concerts close by (Amsterdam Arena stadium and the Heineken Music Hall) On the way home used new freeway, 2x6 lanes!
                                Oooops, I did it again!

Comment

Working...
                                X