Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
EXIT STRATEGY. Nov 4.26
Collapse
X
-
Plum Island introduces John Corey perfectly and his internal monologue is far better than the recent TV scriptsOriginally posted by 4AMNTN View PostOh no. You sound like me .... I didn't watch the last REACHER on Prime either.
I'm listening to Plum Island, Nelson DeMille. may start him over. Also, I listened to Rules of Prey again. may start that other too. 
Leave a comment:
-
Pretty much like the last few, i'm reading it to just say i've read it more than i'm enjoying it.Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Postany update on the book GIS


I tend to get lost in the plot and the people are difficult to remember, but, happy to keep going so that's something
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I forgot this book was due out, i got it and started reading it yesterday
Leave a comment:
-
Oh no. You sound like me .... I didn't watch the last REACHER on Prime either.
I'm listening to Plum Island, Nelson DeMille. may start him over. Also, I listened to Rules of Prey again. may start that other too.
Leave a comment:
-
EXIT STRATEGY. Nov 4.26
A coffee shop, a bump -nothing missing BUT a note left behind.....
Tags: None
Leave a comment: