Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXIT STRATEGY. Nov 4.26

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4AMNTN
    replied
    Yes. GIS, I thought that's what I'd do too. thx

    Leave a comment:


  • Dan M.
    replied
    Originally posted by lucyy300 View Post

    Plum Island introduces John Corey perfectly and his internal monologue is far better than the recent TV scripts
    That's fascinating, lucy! How are things over at Skynet? Has Cyberdyne given you a promotion yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • lucyy300
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Oh no. You sound like me .... I didn't watch the last REACHER on Prime either. I'm listening to Plum Island, Nelson DeMille. may start him over. Also, I listened to Rules of Prey again. may start that other too.
    Plum Island introduces John Corey perfectly and his internal monologue is far better than the recent TV scripts

    Leave a comment:


  • Gismo
    replied
    Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    any update on the book GIS
    Pretty much like the last few, i'm reading it to just say i've read it more than i'm enjoying it.
    I tend to get lost in the plot and the people are difficult to remember, but, happy to keep going so that's something

    Leave a comment:


  • 4AMNTN
    replied
    any update on the book GIS

    Leave a comment:


  • 4AMNTN
    replied
    Great GIS, plz let us know if u liked it --- I was wondering.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gismo
    replied
    I forgot this book was due out, i got it and started reading it yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • 4AMNTN
    replied
    Oh no. You sound like me .... I didn't watch the last REACHER on Prime either. I'm listening to Plum Island, Nelson DeMille. may start him over. Also, I listened to Rules of Prey again. may start that other too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dan M.
    replied
    I haven't read the last two. Or was it three? Two I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4AMNTN
    started a topic EXIT STRATEGY. Nov 4.26

    EXIT STRATEGY. Nov 4.26

    A coffee shop, a bump -nothing missing BUT a note left behind.....
Working...
X