The Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Secret

I'm guessing that Lee's books are no longer in our minds these days, however, his latest Reacher book is out, The Secret, is my next to read book.
    Here's hoping for a return to the Reacher we know
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Santa will be bringing my copy so it will be late December when I read it

Comment

Originally posted by Gismo View Post
      I'm guessing that Lee's books are no longer in our minds these days, however, his latest Reacher book is out, The Secret, is my next to read book.
      Here's hoping for a return to the Reacher we know
      We'll be waiting for the report!

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

OH. thanks GIS, oops.

Comment

just read the "about" section on this book. Already sounds good AND it's set back 1992. Maybe someone is paying attention.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT

Well, what a complete and utter waste of time, i actually lost the plot around 1/3 of the way in, i was simply reading words just to get the book finished, i fear as bad as i've felt the books have been recently this is the death knell for Reacher.
            I think Lee should concentrate on the TV Series now

Comment

Dang, I was hoping the stories would turn a corner. I wonder if there will be any kind of reevaluation at some point where Lee and Andrew decide to turn the books back over to Lee to let him get on with DIE LONELY, or if they'll drive brand into the ground.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
                Dang, I was hoping the stories would turn a corner. I wonder if there will be any kind of reevaluation at some point where Lee and Andrew decide to turn the books back over to Lee to let him get on with DIE LONELY, or if they'll drive brand into the ground.
                It would be interesting to hear other reviews

Comment

I finished it today. I thought it was one of the better recent ones. The pre-quels often are good.

One thing I have noticed is that the newer books have fewer pages. The last three are 339-372-323. Bad Luck & Trouble, which is the oldest hardback I've got, was 411, Gone Tomorrow from 2009 was 423.

Comment

Downloaded on Kindle (I think) -- haven't read -- all good to know

Comment

Working...
                    X