No announcement yet.

2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, let's hear it! What is your favorite Super Bowl commercial of all time. 1 - 3, that should do it.

Comment

2015 Football...

Ok VW's Beetle: the running little black beetle with The Guess Who's????? Nope it was Ram Jam singing Black Betty in the soundtrack!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also... any of the Bud horse commercials. I remember a Jordan/Bird commercial that was good. Of course Cindy Crawford's. The Little guy dressed as Darth Vader to start the car? funny! Last year a car commercial that had David Lee Roth's voice was a real surprise!

Comment

Please (Lord) can't we just play football today without the political rants & opinions of entertainment???

Comment

So far Skittle commercial is in the lead!
            [emoji458][emoji458][emoji458][emoji458]Pats?????

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Please (Lord) can't we just play football today without the political rants & opinions of entertainment???

I heard that Lady Gaga was going to get political, never have even heard the lady sing never mind being political.

Comment

Glad she just sang.
                And my other pick for commercial is KIA? with Melissa MCarthy.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 06-02-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  And my other pick for commercial is KIA? with Melissa MCarthy.
                  I think that was my favorite too. I also liked the yearbook photos one, and the one with Cam Newton and Miranda Kerr.
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Yes I agree. The photos were really neat!

Comment

• I liked the yearbook photo one also.

I'm disappointed that the Falcons gave away the game in the 2nd half!

Comment

• Yeah, wow, we'd turned the TV off after the huge lead & just 3 on the board. I keep checking my phone & the score was climbing so we turned it on with 6 minutes left & then OH MY & the OT too!

Comment

• Kaepernick : what if the positions are filled with people who are equally talented. Why does it have to go back to "taking the knee". I don't know, IS he more talented than the others? I say the ME ME ME of sports started when EVERYONE got to bat & EVERYONE got a trophy. IMO it sent the wrong message.

Comment

• Not a case of taking a knee more the case of the platform he chose to express it
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• oh yes, I agree

Comment

• This take a knee thing is beyond out of hand. People People People! I thought we went to events for FUN, not politics!

Comment

Working...
                                X