No announcement yet.

2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose - the Cowboys did and lose I did - to Style. Tony threw a touchdown pass. Sanchez was the one rusty.

Comment

Small bills in an unmarked suitcase please...

Comment

All Pennies in a small-mouthed big glass jar......

Comment

lol

Comment

Yeah that was a sad day...can't believe they lost the last regular season game. But now it's playoffs. I was rooting for the Dolphins because I'm not a Steelers fan at all. Disappointing.

Comment

No advancing for the Cowboys this year. The fat lady sang not once but twice when GB's kicker made the winning field goal and then made it again because Dallas had called a time out before he got the first kick off. Disappointing for we Cowboy fans that they lost the game....
              Uplifting that they were able to come from behind twice to tie the game. There wasn't any quit in them. There were some costly penalties.

Comment

Need to get better defensively...

Comment

So .... Pats or Falcons??? this is the only time I watch. UNLESS the Titans are having a good year.

Comment

I'm going to root for the Falcons...simply because I really dislike the Pats.
                    Was hoping the 'Boys would be there this year. But it was a good game against the Packers.

Comment

Tough to go against Brady & Belichick with 2 weeks to prepare vs a Falcon defense with 3 starting rookies. I'll stick with the Patriots.

Comment

Me too Style. I thought Falcons because they're SOUTH, but I like Brady ( I think)
                        As u can tell not really into it but better than years ago when I would go by team colors ---- oh yes I did![emoji458][emoji458][emoji458]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm with you, Meg. Atlanta Falcons.

Comment

4A...Brady is good looking but what a jerk! Watch an interview with him.
                            Tough to be going against the Pats because, yes they're good...but I'm rooting against the obnoxiousness of Brady & Belichick.

Comment

I'm also rooting for the Falcons :football:
                              I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

I hear ya Meg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X