No announcement yet.

2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd loss of the season...but still a pretty darn good record!!

Comment

11-2 is good. I'd rather it be 12-1, though. Those pesky Giants had their defense revved up. The Cowboys' defense was good, but not quit good enough last night.

Comment

Probably because I bet them...

Comment

Yeah I'm wishing it was 12-1 too.
          I missed the game but it heard it was a good one. I was so tired, I crashed early last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
            Probably because I bet them...
            Ought not to have done that, Style. I thought you'd learned your lesson when you bet on my UT men's basketball game and they lost.

I think the Cowboys and the Eagles close out regular season, don't they? A wager will have to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
              Ought not to have done that, Style. I thought you'd learned your lesson when you bet on my UT men's basketball game and they lost.

I think the Cowboys and the Eagles close out regular season, don't they? A wager will have to be made.
              Yes, they're playing on 1/1/17!

Comment

Cowboys did good last night, Meg. Squeaked past Tampa Bay and TB supposedly had one of the better defenses their last five games. Dak played better than he did against the Giants.

Comment

And again I bet them and lost (favored by 7).

I think it's the Deanie jinx...

Comment

I was so tired from gift wrapping for a fundraiser for PAL & making a few dozen cookies that I was asleep by 10 pm...but a nice surprise when I woke up Monday morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Style View Post
                      And again I bet them and lost (favored by 7).

I think it's the Deanie jinx...
                      I hope not, Style. The only time I'd want to jinx you is when you and I have a wager. We'll have one when Cowboys & Philly play again, won't we?

Comment

yup.

Comment

Okay, good. Tonight though - I'd like very much for your Eagles to beat those dratted Giants. If you're placing a wager on the game - perhaps you shouldn't bet on the Eagles. Remember your luck lately. I want the Eagles to win tonight.

Comment

And win they did 24-19! Thank you, Eagles. They can stop now. I don't want them on a roll when they play the Cowboys.

Comment

Exactly Deanie!!! 'Boys need to end the season with only 2 losses

Comment

Oh Goodness, Meg. I saw an article in the paper this morning which said the Cowboys weren't going to play some of the starting offensive linemen, against the Eagles, due to injury. But they were thinking about letting all three quarterbacks play....Tony & Sanchez will be rusty. Hope this doesn't effect the outcome of the game. We do want to end the regular season with only 2 losses...and I don't won't to lose a bet with Style.

Comment

Working...
                                X