No announcement yet.

2015 Football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed that there is football going on in LONDON? What's that about? Is this the first year doing this? Wonder how it's being received?

Comment

Whew. Winning by just one point still counts as a win, Style.

Dak didn't play as well last night as he had in some other games. His 'rookiness' showed up at times. But he did step up in the fourth quarter...The Eagles have a good young quarterback also.

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
        Whew. Winning by just one point still counts as a win, Style.

Dak didn't play as well last night as he had in some other games. His 'rookiness' showed up at times. But he did step up in the fourth quarter...The Eagles have a good young quarterback also.
        Address please...

Comment

Mr. Mellow. You didn't correct me. I kinda got my game scores confused. UT had beaten Baylor by one point Saturday night and I must have still been excited about that game. Cowboys actually beat the Eagles by six points.

Comment

Mr. Mellow. You didn't correct me. I kinda got my game scores confused. UT had beaten Baylor by one point Saturday night and I must have still been excited about that game. Cowboys actually beat the Eagles by six points.
            Overtime clunker for us.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Has anyone noticed that there is football going on in LONDON? What's that about? Is this the first year doing this? Wonder how it's being received?
              I think it's to host NFL regular season games outside the United States...as promotion? Going on since a couple of years, I think. The idea being that establishing a franchise outside mainland USA is a good thing, probably. I'm not sure.

Does anyone know a good name for a London based NFL team?
              How about The London Laddies

Comment

Fog cutters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Fog Cutters

How about Cockney Critters?

Chicago Bears vs. Cockney Critters: "The Critters beat the Bears in overtime, 26-20. What a game!".

Comment

It has been a couple years since they started having games in London. I remember getting excited that Jacksonville was playing Dallas since that's only a 3 hour drive for me...turns out that Jacksonville's 'home' game against Dallas was in London...and that's how I found out that games were being played in London!

Comment

OH BOY! Meg, did you catch the game yesterday between the Cowboys and the Steelers? 42 seconds left in the game. Steelers ahead. 42 seconds later...they weren't! Cowboys Win!

Comment

The mighty Fins roar onto 4 straight wins
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

OH BOY! Meg, did you catch the game yesterday between the Cowboys and the Steelers? 42 seconds left in the game. Steelers ahead. 42 seconds later...they weren't! Cowboys Win!
                          OH WHAT A GOOD GAME!!! I was on the edge of my seat until the end. Prescott needs to stay as QB imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                            OH WHAT A GOOD GAME!!! I was on the edge of my seat until the end. Prescott needs to stay as QB imo.

I saw an article in the paper this morning where Tony made a statement and agreed with you. He'll suit up for the next game in a back up roll. Age, injuries, and time take their toll.

Comment

I saw an article in the paper this morning where Tony made a statement and agreed with you. He'll suit up for the next game in a back up roll. Age, injuries, and time take their toll.
                              Yes it does take it's toll...it's getting up in age to be a player, and he's younger than me!!

Comment

Cowboys Vs. Giants Sunday night, Meg. Our only loss this year was to the Giants and it was early in the season. Here's hoping this game will have a different outcome. Ezekiel Elliott has improved since then and I expect a better game from him. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X