No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched all of the first show and the last part of the second one; I'd forgotten it was on. The story would move along a tad faster if they didn't interrupt with commercials every 4 minutes. I can't recall each and every book, but I think they've taken at least a couple of story lines and incorporated them. I wasn't thrilled with the casting of Hap or Leo to begin with, but they're growing on me.

Comment

Oh my GOSH! Did anyone catch Ellen's new show with Steve Harvey & the KIDS??? Sunday nights!

Comment

I am sad to report that CBS has cancelled Person of Interest [emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never seen POI, but I know there are quite a few fans...surprised they cancelled it.

Comment

Yeah, Meg. Also, after the summer run Rizzoli & Isles is over too. AND! Hell on Wheels will be over after the summer run. I wish they'd bring back BATTLE CREEK. It was really good. Mayhem The All-State Insurance guy was totally a good fit!

Comment

POI is back on ! And I just read it wasn't going to run this summer as originally stated. We're glad it's back on …. nail bitter to see if Castle is renewed & if so where will it go after Beckett? LOVED watching Lucifer this season! HOW will return June 11th. R&I June 6th.

Comment

What are HOW and R&I? I'm assuming they're TV shows, but which ones? As you can tell, I don't watch a whole lot of programs. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                  What are HOW and R&I?
                  HOW = Hell On Wheels, R&I = Rizzoli and Isles
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. How have you been?
                    Nope, not familiar with either of those shows.

Comment

I've got fear the walking dead stacked up to watch, sometime
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Yes, sorry Deanie. Dan is correct. I thought we'd talked about them in the past. Well, nail bite no longer I read that Castle was ending after this last show Monday. They taped 2 endings in caseā€¦.
                        I wish they'd bring back Body of Proof. I liked that show. Also Battle Creek. I'll be sad to see Hell on Wheels go. I like the history. And Anson Mount is from here. I've only seen him once, years ago. His mom is a prof. golfer - she taught here at Montgomery Bell State Park (my mom took lesson from her)

AND!!!!! ~~~ It's the most wonderful time of the year ~~~ Shark Week 2016 starts June 26th!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                          Well, nail bite no longer I read that Castle was ending after this last show Monday. They taped 2 endings in case…
                          You mean ENDING ending? Like series finale ending? I haven't seen that yet. I know Beckett and Lanie were leaving, and that would certainly tank Castle in the ratings, so ending it makes more sense than going forward.
                          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Yes, Dan from what I've been reading, ENDING. I'd be ok with just Castle, Espo & Ryan. I like their chemistry.
                            So now we're watching POI, Deadliest Catch, Then HOW & R&I will be on in a month or so. Does Anyone watch Carnival Eats? We think Noah is too funny!!! An the only reality show I have EVER watched is Shahs of Sunset - these folks are crazy!

Comment

Just finished watching the first season of Outlander. And slowing working through season 4 of Walking Dead.

Comment

Meg, I've never seen either of them. The popular HBO shows ?? we don't watch, don't have HBO.

June 6th last Rizzoli & Isles boo hoo!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X