TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deanie View Post
    You can't watch a third channel while two others are recording, Dan? I'm not up on Tivo. Or perhaps your wife doesn't like The Big Bang Theory and you're banished to the bedroom to watch it?
    Nope, Tivo won't let me change channels without stopping what's being recorded on one of the two channels. So, yes, to the bedroom or CBS.com at another time.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

We are really liking Lucifer. Tues nights on Fox
      Last edited by 4AMNTN; 22-02-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Has anyone watched the OJ thing? I haven't but am keeping on DVDR to watch at some point all together. I know how it ends.

Comment

Lucifer's gettin' gooooood!!![emoji83]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching Young Frankenstein [emoji23]

Comment

We watched The Theory of Everything last night. It was ok, told a good story - very sad.

Comment

No more Downton Abbey. I'm glad everybody got a happy or happiness-hinted-at ending.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I loved Downton Abbey, I just wished it would go on and on, even with the Amber Alert with siren which kept coming on during the latter part of the program and caused a lot of worry as it sounded as though a young boy had been abducted but he turned up safe and sound. Downton Abbey is one of the best period pieces I think I've ever seen.

Comment

I never watched it & when I found it I thought gosh that would have been something I'd like to have gotten into. too late

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      I never watched it & when I found it I thought gosh that would have been something I'd like to have gotten into. too late
                      I thought I saw a little note somewhere that there was talk of a movie.

Comment

4s...I've never seen it either, but there's always Netflix. I'm just now getting into The Walking Dead (I close my eyes a lot for some of the more gruesome parts...Chris lets me know when I should look away) and am almost finished with the 2nd season. They are on season 6 right now. I'm hoping by the time season 7 starts I'll be all caught up! Downton Abbey will be something I'll check out sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                          I'm just now getting into The Walking Dead (I close my eyes a lot for some of the more gruesome parts...Chris lets me know when I should look away) and am almost finished with the 2nd season. They are on season 6 right now. I'm hoping by the time season 7 starts I'll be all caught up! Downton Abbey will be something I'll check out sometime soon.
                          My fav TV show at the moment
                          I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Is it me or is Lucifer giving away too much for the FIRST season?

Comment

I know I've said it before but dang the tv series Quantico is extremely hard to follow. And now with a 2 month absence I almost want to stop watching [emoji342]

Comment

Hey Deanie - I watched the first 2 episodes of Hap and Leonard. I kinda like the casting, but the show is moving too slow for me. Have you watched?

Comment

Working...
                                X