TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    OK, finally watched the series finale of Young Sheldon. whoa 5-6 tissues I used.
    Yeah, that was hard, but a good ending altogether for the series and tying it in with TBBT. Loved Sheldon's baptism scene!
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• yeah, when he pointed as his mom - the music - classic! It did touch on a lot. We still have ALL the March-May of our "other" shows to watch. gotta catch up.

Comment

• So, next movie will be the latest Mad Max movie, Furiosa
        Will go watch that on Wednesday lunchtime for my birthday treat to myself
        Her indoors is not interested
        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I didn't notice that Bad Boys "4" was coming out so soon. THIS weekend. Not a Will Smith fan anymore -- but I have enjoyed their movies & this looks to be good!

Comment

• Wepl... sat down to watch The Whale we've had recorded all year... Opening scene - noooooo. then I made it thru 10 minutes after. MAYBE ANOTHER DAY

Comment

• STILL don't have NETFLIX but I've been trying to watch TV interviews & body language videos on Baby Reindeer..... have any of y'all seen it? Mercy but the lady Fiona in the Piers Morgan interview has a THICK accent. I watched it twice before I understood her

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                STILL don't have NETFLIX but I've been trying to watch TV interviews & body language videos on Baby Reindeer..... have any of y'all seen it? Mercy but the lady Fiona in the Piers Morgan interview has a THICK accent. I watched it twice before I understood her
                I've not watched it but aim to some time in the near future

Comment

• woo hoo It's the most wonderful time of the year. SHARK WEEK July 7. NATGEO July 2

Comment

• ok - I did it. I ordered NETFLIX.... we'll see

Comment

• AND, there is a new Alien movie coming out soon, Romulus, out in August, ooh, can't wait for that one

Comment

• couldn't sleep so I watched the Trooping of the Color --- nice to see that tradition last so long! Beautiful

Comment

Working...
                        X