No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could have seen Queen tour.... my first concert was in '79 I was 12. It seems looking back with timelines, I liked their 70's music rather than later. And funny, one of my favorite songs is : I'm inLove with my Car! This is a def Blu Ray for me!

Comment

• Oh please! Have y’all read Lee Childs latest about the TV series Jack Reacher? He wants someone other than TC to play the part. Says TC didn’t have the physicality to play Reacher. Well [emoji849] DUH!
      IMO TC was fine for the big screen == big bucks TC isn’t going to the TV screen .... this is & will always be about $$$$$
      TC should have never played Reacher to begin with! And now Child wants “our” help finding a good Reacher for the TV role.
      I have always liked the lead of Hawaii 5.0 for Reacher ...Alex O’Laughlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is going to be one of those never ending suggestion things on Facebook, as some people are still complaining about TC playing Reacher in the movies. It will be interesting to see the suggestions except I probably won't see them as I opted out of the Reacher Creature FB thingy as I didn't know half of the people that were being suggested, make that almost all of the people being suggested.

Comment

• Not sure Mo. I don't have FB. Also, the article I read last night actually came out in September?? maybe. So I'm late on that too. I don't think I'll tune in ... I was so shocked last night when I read it (& I'm currently reading Past Tense) ... that I just said "I'll not be watching it". $$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

• I’m watching mile 22 on DIRECTV now it was so good in the theaters! it’s such a good movie! I’ve read that there is already a sequel - but I’ve also read that the movie flopped [emoji33]and that the sequel has been canceled [emoji1743]*[emoji3601]I thought this movie was awesome!!!

Comment

• Watched Incredibles 2 ... didn't like it like the first one. Planning on watching Crazy Rich Asians over the weekend. Prolly The Meg too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Just got back from Bohemian Rhapsody—- I liked it very much[emoji106][emoji2532] I believe it’s the first movie that I have not checked my watch to see how much time is left. That’s the truth!
                The actors were likable I knew the storyline the music was awesome!!!
                But.... the song time line seemed off on a couple of occasions —- the MC Hammer song came out 10+?years AFTER a pivotal scene..... weird.

I heard this is a long movie...since I can't sit still for more than 90 minutes at a time, I think this will be one I watch on DVD.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                Watched Incredibles 2 ... didn't like it like the first one. Planning on watching Crazy Rich Asians over the weekend. Prolly The Meg too.
                I want to see The Meg. Read the book years ago...picked it up at a used book sale in the mall simply because it had my name, then read the synopsis & it sounded good...loved the book. I like Jason Statham too so I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie just for looking at him even if they butcher the story!

Comment

• Well I’m a shark freak![emoji1655][emoji1655][emoji1655] and I enjoyed the movie more than I thought. A twist... and corny to a point - Asian melodrama and YES JS!!![emoji7]

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                    Watched Incredibles 2 ... didn't like it like the first one.
                    But you still liked it, right?
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Well, I watched it over 3 nights - 20 minutes or so at a time ... I'll rent The MEG today while I'm home & then over the week sometime The Crazy Rich Asians.

Comment

• Watched The Meg last night. Ok for those of us that want a Jason Statham moment .... it's at 40 minutes - whoaaaaaaa
                        Going to see the Freddie Mercury movie again today - I thought the family would want to see The Grinch, but no! Fantastic Beasts & I'm not interested in that at all.

Comment

• I always want a Jason Statham moment

Comment

• So bringing TV discussions back to the proper forum, did anybody watch The Rookie this week?? Man, did not see that coming. That puts a whole different spin on the direction I thought the show would take, which, from a writer's perspective, can be a good thing if done well. There's a fine line though. It remains to be seen how this plays out long term.
                            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Have it taped Dan. But! Did u see the finale for The Good Doctor??? cute!

Comment

• Wow... yep hated to see that. (The Rookie)

- - - Updated - - -

yes Dan you're right I must use TV, movie etc. ALL on the same thread ...oops.

Comment

Working...
                                X