No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh missed The Rookie ... anyone watch it? Gonna try & On Demand it. Really enjoying The Cool Kids - funny!

Comment

• I missed The Rookie. Have you seen it yet 4A?
      I have a couple weeks of This Is Us to catch up on. I've been reading a lot. I have a couple bags of books that I've gone through over the past few months.

Comment

• I believe it recorded last night (the first episode) then it will come on again tonight... so hopefully we'll watch it. I liked him in (Fillion)Castle.

Watched Hundred Foot Journey last night - it was good. An easy movie - I'd been wanting to see it for a couple of years now.

Comment

• Yes, The Rookie pilot episode will air again tonight. I have it scheduled to record. Been a Nathan Fillion fan since Firefly. The Castle role was a step down IMO, but then anything besides playing Malcolm Reynolds would be. We'll see how this one goes.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Ok oh my! We watched The Rookie & I can say ... I’ve never seen a show for the first time that I enjoyed & was gonna be hooked on as this! Wow!!![emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watched another THE ROOKIE—- very good.[emoji1303]

Comment

• Gold Rush just started again
                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• I'll have to check out The Rookie with On Demand!
                  Still have to catch up with This Is Us...I've missed the last couple weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
                    I'll have to check out The Rookie with On Demand!
                    Still have to catch up with This Is Us...I've missed the last couple weeks.
                    TIU is probably our favorite show these days. The writers and cast, the whole production really, do such a good job. It's funny, my wife and daughter used to watch Gilmore Girls when it was on regular TV back 10 years or so. Milo Ventimiglia (who plays Jack on TIU) was a semi-regular on that show and he was a rebellious kind of character just out of his teens. Netflix did a 4 part mini-series a year or two ago just to kind of update the characters and resolve some loose plot ends. Our daughter was over last night and she was binge watching the new episodes she hadn't seen yet and Milo V was in one for a couple of scenes, trying to help Rory (Alexis Bledell) find some direction in her millennial life, and I'm like, "Listen to him, Rory, that's Jack! He has wisdom!" Our daughter doesn't have regular TV at her place, and has only seen bits of a couple of episodes, so she hasn't gotten on the TIU band wagon yet. She (and Rory) had no clue.

Comment

• Yeah, I've never seen This Is Us.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                        Yeah, I've never seen This Is Us.

Comment

• Wow The Good Doctor was really good last night. They've all been kinda controversial ..... or is that just us? (pun?) ha! And my new fav The Rookie - good as well. Is ANYONE watching The COOL KIDS? funny!!!!!

HOLIDAY BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP IS NOVEMBER 5th!

Comment

Yeah, I've never seen This Is Us.
                            Wow...probably best show on TV imo.
                            You laugh. You cry. You have all the feels.

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Just got back from Bohemian Rhapsody—- I liked it very much[emoji106][emoji2532] I believe it’s the first movie that I have not checked my watch to see how much time is left. That’s the truth!
                              The actors were likable I knew the storyline the music was awesome!!!

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 24-11-2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Just got back from Bohemian Rhapsody—- I liked it very much[emoji106] I believe it’s the first movie that I have not checked my watch to see how much time is left. That’s the truth!
                                The actors were likable I knew the storyline the music was awesome!!!
                                But.... the song time line seemed off on a couple of occasions —- the MC Hammer song came out 10+?years AFTER a pivotal scene..... weird.
                                Great film, i watched it last week, the final 20 mins which pretty much was the music from Live Aid was spot on too
                                I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X