No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg was a book...pretty good book IMO...not sure I want to see the movie. I'm a Statham fan but he's not known for choosing movies based on them being good scripts...just good action. If I go into the movie thinking that then maybe I won't be disappointed!?!

Will be going to see "Interview with God" with a few friends this Tuesday night.

Comment

• We saw Mile 22 yesterday & oh wow! It was such an action packed 1.5 hour -- lethally violent. I would say YES go see this.

Comment

• Anyone looking forward to the Jack Ryan series? I just don’t like that it’s on Amazon. We have PRIME but watching it on the iPad tho it is a MAC Pro is still a small screen for a movie IMO. And when I plug up the iPad to the tv it says : Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          Anyone looking forward to the Jack Ryan series? I just don’t like that it’s on Amazon. We have PRIME but watching it on the iPad tho it is a MAC Pro is still a small screen for a movie IMO. And when I plug up the iPad to the tv it says : Nope.

Watched the first episode. Liked it!
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Anyone looking forward to the Jack Ryan series? I just don’t like that it’s on Amazon. We have PRIME but watching it on the iPad tho it is a MAC Pro is still a small screen for a movie IMO. And when I plug up the iPad to the tv it says : Nope.

Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
            Watched the first episode. Liked it!
            Yep, me and her indoors have watched 4 episodes now, looking good
            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Wow! Watching a documentary on Lynyrd Skynyrd on my free Showtime weekend—- its SO GOOD! Music I grew up on!!

Comment

• JACK RYAN
                SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER EPISODES 1-3.
                How old is this character supposed to be?
                How old was Ryan 1983 when we bombed Libya?
                What did the “lucky” drone operator’s winnings and sex have to do with anything?
                The 2nd & 3rd shows we’re what? 30 minutes????
                Thanks

Comment

JACK RYAN
                  SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER EPISODES 1-3.
                  What did the “lucky” drone operator’s winnings and sex have to do with anything?

Thanks
                  All is revealed later in the series

Comment

• OK ...we have ONE hour left of the series. STILL wondering on the Drone guy - now more than ever......

Comment

• Never figured out the Drone guy's deal? Sorrowful, yes but what he DID??? Dangerous & is he off???

Tried watching YellowStone - uhhhh couldn't get into it, we'll try again today AFTER Cliff Diving!!

Comment

• Wow busy night last night for my DVD-R!!
                        TBBT
                        Young Sheldon
                        Bull
                        The Good Doctor
                        Magnum P.I.

Comment

• AND ... Forged in Fire, Carnival Eats, Lethal Weapon & The Cool Kids. Tomorrow night starts AFV and THE PUMPKIN CARVING !!!
                          We didn't care for Lethal Weapon's new guy. I knew it going in, but had to try it.

Comment

• Well after the first Lethal Weapon we decided to delete from DVD-R -- and now Wayans states he's leaving in December. Maybe they made a mistake in firing Clayne Crawford. To me HE was the BEST part of the show!

Comment

• Anybody else watching Magnum P.I.? I'm giving it a chance. And WOW the lead guy is very nice looking!

Comment

• The Walking Dead season 9 opened last week, great opening episode

Comment

Working...
                                X