No announcement yet.

TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH YES!!! Have you seen the trailer for BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY ? Wonderful, can't wait to see it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      What happened to The Good doctor?
      They had the season finale already. Did you see somewhere that they were cancelled? I hate the way they do TV now Four or 5 episodes then a two month winter break, then four or five episodes and season finale. Whatever happened to 22 shows a season??
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Well Dan I had to do some research seems the season finale was in March which is when they were scheduled to end season one it was when Dr. Glassman found out the brain tumor wasn’t cancer and the doctor Kalu is moving to Colorado for a job there that particular show was their season finale and they have been picked up for season two it also said that the good doctor past the big bang theory as America’s most watched show🤷🏼*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
          it also said that the good doctor past the big bang theory as America’s most watched show
          Wow, I didn't realize how popular Big Bang was after all these years. In regard to The Good Doctor, every time my wife or I say something and there's a weird tone in our voice, the other one will say, "Okay, Dr. Sean."
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• TV: upcoming, watched or DVDR

HA! We do that too! Usually something with 3 words.
            This weekend Kevin said “That’s the one” & we started to laugh cause it sounded like Sean. Hahaha
            I also read that the brave would not be back.
            But I was wrong about TBBT it will be back in the Fall then that season 12 is it.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 17-05-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• GIS: Staring tomorrow the Red Bull Cliff Diving for Summer 2018! Starts off in Texas, USA... 3:45 CST on the Red Bull App. You can also pull up the season schedule there. We missed it last year because it was an internet only thing. But this year I have the wires/connectors to hook up our iPad Pro & watch it from the TV. neat!

Comment

• There are a few movies I'd like to see. DeadPool 2, Incredibles 2 and of course Jurassic Park/World/?? We have Fandango tickets for Jurassic on Sunday. Of course I want to see the Queen movie but that's in a couple of months. There's a new Grinch for Christmas, a cartoon. I don't think ANYTHING can beat Jim Carey's performance though.

Anything else out?
                OH! Shark Week in 1 month!!!!! JUNE 22, 2018

Comment

• Jurassic World 2. In one word? SAD. Emotional sad. It was good - intense YES predictable at times yes & several whaaa moments.
                  Will there be another? Maybe so?

Comment

• Watched Bridget Jones' Baby ... it was ok. Then watched 47 Meters ... it was less OK.

Comment

• was able to a catch a few re-runs of The Closer...forgot how much I liked that show!

Comment

• Started watching Goliath last night, watched 3 episodes of the first season, pretty good
                        I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Saw DeadPool 2 funny. The story line wasn't that great to me but the "one liners" were FUNNY!

We're recording YELLOWSTONE to watch ALL over a weekend. Anyone watching that?

Comment

• Tonight on the DISC Channel they are showing a special on the Thai Boys Soccer team recovery. Soon, very soon = although I really didn't catch minute by minute details so I'll be watching.

Comment

• Watched the Thai soccer team rescue. I never heard that there were Brittish divers there that basically started this whole thing off & the 2 reasons they new something was wrong: they never showed to practice // later bikes were found near the cave. WOW. poor guys!

Comment

• I hope y'all are enjoying Shark Fest on NAT GEO. And of course stating Sunday 7.22. "It's the most wonderful time of the year" Shark Week on DISC!!!

GIS. LOVE these sharks! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X