Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
    I'll stick to...This Is Us
    Holy cow, that Super Bowl episode was hard. Had to suspend disbelief a little for the fire, but WOW. The following one was hard too, but both of them still had warm fuzzies. Love that show. The writing is so good.
    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
      Holy cow, that Super Bowl episode was hard. Had to suspend disbelief a little for the fire, but WOW. The following one was hard too, but both of them still had warm fuzzies. Love that show. The writing is so good.
      I'm still a few episodes behind...just finished the episode with the sit down with Kevin at rehab. I laugh, I cry...I love this show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg View Post
        I'm still a few episodes behind...just finished the episode with the sit down with Kevin at rehab. I laugh, I cry...I love this show!
        Wasn't that great the way the three of them ended up on the bench together after that session? And it's about time we get to see a little more of what's going on Miguel's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
          Wasn't that great the way the three of them ended up on the bench together after that session? And it's about time we get to see a little more of what's going on Miguel's head.
          I loved that scene! And so good to get a tiny bit about the "honorary" Pearsons (is that what they called themselves?)

Comment

• Daytona SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY—rubbin’s racin’[emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dan, Meg - I love This Is Us, also. I've watched it from the beginning....and I'd swear that one of the earlier episodes showed Jack walking through an office-type room looking at some papers in his hand and he was wearing a small holster with a gun in it on his waist. It gave the viewer the impression that he was a cop. But he wasn't. He was in construction. This was, as I said, an early show so maybe the writers were conflicted about what Jack's career was going to be? I have no idea. Do either of you remember the show? Or was I dreaming it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                Dan, Meg - I love This Is Us, also. I've watched it from the beginning....and I'd swear that one of the earlier episodes showed Jack walking through an office-type room looking at some papers in his hand and he was wearing a small holster with a gun in it on his waist. It gave the viewer the impression that he was a cop. But he wasn't. He was in construction. This was, as I said, an early show so maybe the writers were conflicted about what Jack's career was going to be? I have no idea. Do either of you remember the show? Or was I dreaming it?
                I don't recall that one. Was it possibly a tool of some sort? Or maybe a flashback from his time in Vietnam when he might've had a sidearm?
                Last edited by Dan M.; 20-02-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Not a tool and not a flashback from his time in Vietnam. He was definitely wearing a gun and dress pants and a white long-sleeved shirt. But I can't remember the context of the scene. Wish I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deanie View Post
                    Not a tool and not a flashback from his time in Vietnam. He was definitely wearing a gun and dress pants and a white long-sleeved shirt. But I can't remember the context of the scene. Wish I could.
                    Maybe an upcoming flashback will shed some light on the matter. Some day.

Comment

• I have never been an Amy Schumer fan BUT. I recently saw a trailer for I FEEL PRETTY oh! MG too funny![emoji23]
                      And right. I don’t know anyone with that much confidence—I sure don’t. 🤷🏼*♀️

Comment

• I like the "Autopsy : The Last Hours Of........" today had a episode on Bruce Lee. Very good!

Comment

• I don't remember that either Deanie.
                          I watched the 1st episode of Timeless and enjoyed it...and now none of the remaining episodes are listed on-demand...annoying

Comment

• Have been looking forward to Jumanji coming out on DVD March 20! I didn't care for the first one tho. But this one looks great!

Comment

• Watching Civil War on FOX Legends and Lies: ok we all know the stories of beatings and lynchings.... but what about the rape & abuse of WOMEN!!!
                              This is one of those historic facts that makes me bring up NEVER AND ALWAYS. Not all black men.....play basketball or do drugs.... not ALL slave owners were totally horrible.

Comment

• Love these Barrett-Jackson shows! The Scottsdale is on my Bucket List!

Comment

Working...
                                X